|| 45 ||

ꨄꨄꨄ

Ella quickly layed down and Von picked her legs up making her knees touch her chest.

He wrapped his hand around her neck and gave her a kiss.
Von's lips melted into hers.
Ella let out a soft moan giving him an opportunity to stick his tongue in.

Ella sucked on the pink muscles as his grip on her throat got tighter.
He pulled away from the kiss as she whimpered already missing his lips.

He slid his hand down her chest to her clit
then rubbed up and down Ella's center with his middle finger.

Von brought his finger up to Ella's lips, she sucked his finger tasting herself.
"Get yourself wet for me ma.I wanna see you" Von whispered in Ella's ear then kissed her neck.

Ella reached down and began to play with her clit. She rubbed small circles around with her right hand and played with her hard nipples using her left hand.

"Fuck Ma, you so perfect" von said mesmerized as she watched Ella pleasure herself. Ella tilted her head back looking at the ceiling.

"Eyes on me" Von put her head back down.

Her body heated up as she stroked her clit in small circles.

"You look so good pretty" Von bit his lip at the sight.

Ella let out a low moan as she reached her left hand down to caress her thigh. Her legs started tremble as she approached her climate.

Once Von saw that he grabbed Ella's hand and brought it to his lips.
He closed his eyes and sucked the juices off of her fingers.

"I gotta surprise for you" Von walked over to the dresser and pulled out a can of whip cream.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Ella furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't worry just lay back and keep your legs spread for me"

Ella did as told.

Von shook the can and put a drop on each of her nipple and right above her clit.
Ella moaned at the cold sensation

Von climbed on top of her and leaned down to lick the whip cream off her nipples never breaking eye contact.

He kissed down her chest and stomach.

Ella breathed heavily anticipating his tougue coming in contact with her clit.

Ella already knew he was about to go crazy.

Von started kissing on her thighs leaving deep hickeys.

He slid his lips across Ella's soft and pudgy thighs.

Von moved his head down to Ella's bikini line sliding his tongue up and down almost touching her lips.

"F-fuck" Ella moaned out "Von please" she begged.