|| 28 ||

Recap of last night:

"IM SORRYYY" Ella cried out as Von sent another slap with the paddle to her butt.

Ella was hung on the large wooden cross like an X fastened to the wall, facing the door.
By force of course

There are restraining cuffs on each corner.
Where her wrist and feet hung.

Each wack made it sting more.
Her ass was literally on fire .

"What the fuck I say ? COUNT" Von said, hitting her once more.

"OWWWOAA... fourty—nine" she cried, keeping her eyes shut.

"IM SORRY" she said crying and gasping for air.

"Sorry fa what ?"

"NOT—Listening" she cried out loud.

"Say it again"

"IM SORRY FOR NOT LISTENING VON" she said as he swung again.

"Who ?"

"DADDY, IM SORRY FOR NOT LISTENING DADDY" she cried out once more.

"How many that was ?"

"Fif— fifty two" she said crying ass Von started to unbuckle the shackles.

Von let down both of her feet and held onto her as he let down her wrist.

He then pulled her down to the ground,
Standing infront of her and starting into her face which was now red , and her puffy eyes.

She stood there sniffling. She just wanted it to be over.

He gripped her up by her neck, trying his hardest to resist head-butting her.

He tongued the woman down as if it was his last time seeing her.

His hands slipped up her shirt, finding their way up to her and massaging them.

"take this shit off now" he mumbled against her lips while tugging on her bra before pulling away a bit.

She hesitated for a second.

she fulfilled his request and pulled the shirt off of her body, taking her bra off as well shortly after.

The hickies now trailed down her neck and to her nipple.

her panties dampen as his tongue glided across her breast.
he flicked his the warm, wet muscle back and forth onto the nipple before wrapped his lips around it.

"fuck" she moaned under her breath as he toyed with the other breast.

his hands traveled down to her pants, pulling them down and off of her as his tongue continued to swirl around in slow circles.

he went back up then kissed her one last time before standing straight up.

"you got plan b's?" he asked her and she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No.. why ?" she asked in a low confused tone while he untied his sweatpants.

"cause you gon need one after this."

he pulled them down a bit and stepped out of them.

he stroked his hardened shaft while gliding his tip up and down her slit after opening her legs,
covering it in the juices that leaked from her entrance.

"you like that?" he asked looking up at her to see that her eyes were now shut, recieving a head nod in response.

he positioned himself and he eased into her, biting down on his lip while hearing a low moans come from her parted lips.