TBTFTB- Chapter 10

TBTFTB- Chapter 10

I raced upstairs and struggled to lift my mattress up. Finally I pushed it over. It hit my closet with a bang. Whatever. I looked at the springs. It was gone. My diary was gone. I looked under the bed, I looked in my dresser, in my closet, I looked everywhere!

Derek was the only one home so when he heard my scream, he came running. I had a mixture of emotions. Hatred, anger, and sadness. The little 8 year old looked frightened at my messy room but ran over to my and hugged me. I'm a little embarrassed to say but... I cried on his shoulder. I let sob after sob rake my body. You don't understand, that diary had every single secret I have ever experienced.

"What's wrong Lay?"

That's what Derek called me lately. I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes.

"Just a bad grade." I lied.

"Don't tell mom or dad, okay?" Derek nodded and skipped from my room.

I laid on my floor and thought of all the things that I had written down. The worst one came to mind instantly and I broke into tears.

-Flashback-

Jessie and I had been a couple for about a week. He invited me to his flat for a movie night. Mom and dad instantly approved of Jessie because he had so much money. In fact, that's how we met. Jessie was dads bosses son. Dad mentioned me once to his boss and his boss mentioned Jessie. Jessie was a spoilt brat. He had messy brown hair and always wore tight polos. He expected the world and it was given to him. Dad came home one day and told me about Jessie.

"Just go with it. We could use the money and maybe my boss will give me a raise."

I shook my head no instantly.

"No I won't do it dad."

Dad gave me a look of pure hate.

"Young lady you will do it or you will be kicked out of this house."

I gasped.

"I hate you dad."

Dad stood up and actually slapped me. Anyways, I had faked loving the playboy Jessie. He didn't love me, I was just his toy. When he kissed me, there was no spark. So his dad was out of the mansion for the night so Jessie brought me back there. We sat on his couch watching some stupid horror flick. Suddenly Jessie turned to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just we have this house all to ourselves..."

I gulped.

"How about we just continue with the movie?" I asked sweetly.

Jessie laughed and put his arm around my waist.

"Come on Layla. You knew this was going to happen."

Jessie flipped me over so I was underneath him on the couch.

"No I'm serious Jessie. Get off of me."

Jessie pinned my wrists above my head. His fingernails dug into my wrists, making me wince.

"Your just a tease Layla. Not anymore."

He crashed our lips together harshly. He sucked on them and bit them. I could feel bruises on my lips showing up. His hands snuck under my shirt and took it off. He continued with my pants as well, leaving me in just my lace underwear and bra. I struggled against Jessie's powerful grip but gave up when he took off my bra and underwear. I guess that's what fate had for me. That night, my tears still flowing from my eyes, I only had the strength to write 5 words:

I'm not a virgin anymore.

-end of flashback-

What Zayn must think of me. Whore, slut, ech. When I told my parents Jessie and I were over, I could feel the hate for me buzzing from my parents. And that's where I no longer loved them. I sighed realizing what I had to do.

I packed some of my clothes and accessories and went to Derek's room.

"Hey buddy."

Derek looked up and walked over to me.

"I've got to go Derek. For awhile actually. I love you."

Derek started crying. He hugged me while I rubbed his back. After about 5 minutes I unlatched him and walked downstairs. I slipped past my parents and put on my sneakers. I walked outside and walked down the streets. I don't have the slightest clue where to find Zayn, I suddenly thought.

I ended up at a large tree in the park. I sat down and started crying again.

"Zayn!!" I yelled multiple times.

Zayn please come and get me, I thought.

I fell asleep under the tree.

ZAYN'S POV

Vampires have extremely good hearing so I heard Layla's crys for me instantly. I raced over to the local park to find her asleep under a tree. I got to my knees and shook her lightly. It started raining. Crap. She was going to get wet. She had a large sac beside her. Layla woke up. She looked at me with wide eyes until she seemed to remember what happened.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hi." I mumbled back.

I was really worried about her.

"I'm ready to come with you if you promise to destroy my diary."

It then dawned on me.

"Deal." I said without hesitation.

'Destroy her diary' I thought in my head.

Harry replied almost immediately.

'Okay I'll burn it in the fire'

"I'm going to pick you up, and the sac, okay?"

Layla nodded.

I picked her up bridal style. Wow she was light as a feather. I lifted the sac with my other free hand and brought them to my motorcycle. I placed Layla on and raced off.

•finally he's got her• what's going to happen?!• wait and see :)• Kik me: ducksanddonkeys•