TBTFTB- Chapter 12

TBTFTB- Chapter 12

LAYLA'S POV

I woke up in a familiar room. I couldn't place it though. Was I dead? I looked at the pitch white sky..er... Ceiling, above me. Maybe I was dead. Maybe Sarah got me after all. I know she took a little of my blood. I didn't think it was lots but maybe, just maybe it was.

Suddenly a face peered over mine. They looked almost angelic.

"Am I alive?"

There was suddenly a beautiful laugh.

"Of course dear."

My eyes widened to see a beautiful girl, about 15 years old, with blonde hair, rolling down past her hips.

"Are you an angel?" I asked her seriously.

She laughed once again. Wow am I like high or something?

"Zayn, she's awake!" She shouted.

I heard heavy footsteps then another face appeared in front of me. Zayn. His quiff was in a mess and he looked like he was on the edge of breaking down.

"Thank you Celia. You may go now."

The angel disappeared from my vision.

"You're quite the fighter. Honestly I thought you were a goner."

Wow thanks for the boost.

"You can get on your feet now."

Without realizing what happened, I was on my feet looking at Zayn. I was wearing a brown dress with blue butterflies. How did I get in this?! Darn vampire speed.

My neck stung a little. Oh crap, the bite. I ran past Zayn and into the bathroom. 2 dots were side by side on my neck, looking like hickeys. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. I didn't even notice Zayn beside me.

"Honestly, I think they look sexy on you."

I coughed and punched Zayn in the arm. It felt like my hand broke. I gripped it in my other hand.

"What the hell?!"

Zayn smirked and grabbed my hand. He held it up to his mouth and kissed it, against my hatred yells. The pain just disappeared as soon as he kissed my hand. You got to be kidding me. He could heal people to now?! Zayn smiled cockily at my reaction. I flipped him off and continued to look at the mark.

"Okay that's enough let's go."

Zayn pulled me away, even against my protests, downstairs. The boys, except Louis, were sitting at the table. They all looked at me and Zayn. Zayn took the seat at the end of the table, giving me one choice. I sat beside him and Harry. I hated this arrangement already.

"Breakfast is served." Louis suddenly hollered from the kitchen.

He came with eggs, bacon, and toast.

"And for the lovely lady."

He set down a glass of... Orange juice? Oh wow. My favorite. I refused to eat while the boys dug in. Why would I eat their food? It might be poisonous.

Zayn noticed immediately. "Eat."

"No."

"Please eat."

"I refuse."

"Fine starve."

"Okay good I will."

"Laylaaaaaaa....."

Zayn whined.

The boys were now watching us.

"I don't want this, I'm sorry Louis."