TBTFTB- Chapter 17

TBTFTB- Chapter 17

ZAYNS POV

"LAYLA!" I screamed.

I ran with vampire speed to her limp body. I touched her emotionless face and hugged her body to mine. The little holes in her neck seeped with blood. I growled and got up to kill Tanner but that's when I realized I couldn't move my head. I looked up to see Tanner grinning, my head in his hands. One simple snap and I would be dead.

LAYLA'S POV

I woke up and everything suddenly seemed clearer. The world seemed vibrant with color. The only problem was I couldn't feel even a breeze on my arms. I got to my feet to see Zayn in Tanners arms. Actually his head was in Tanners arms. It dawned on me that with one simple snap, Zayn would be dead. Derek was talking angrily with the other boys.

"TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND HE DIES!" He yelled, pointing at Zayn.

The boys looked at each other, unsure of what to do. My throat hurt so much. So so so much. It felt like someone shoved 800 bottles of cinnamon down my throat. I held my breath and shut my eyes.

"This is it Zayn. You are D-E-A-D!" Tanner shouted.

No no no. I got to my feet, dizzy, and ran towards the oblivious boys. I got there faster then I expected. I took Tanner's head in my hands and ...

SNAP!

He was on the ground. Without hesitation, I snapped Derek's head as well. I stopped, feeling all the boys gazes on me. What did I just do?! I just killed 2 people! Oh god oh god. Their limp bodies laid on the ground, only a few steps away. I gripped my messy blonde hair in my fingers and yanked.

"OH MY GOD." I shouted.

How could I do this?! How?! I'm a monster! I should be killed. I was about to run when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I tried to pull away from them, but they were strong. Zayn.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

Tears started making their way down my face.

"Babe.. BABE calm down!"

I squirmed in his grip.

"IM A MONSTER! LET ME GO!" I screamed and screamed.

"LAYLA!" Zayn shouted in my ear.

I barely winced at his loud tone.

"LETMEGO LETMEGO!"

Zayn's grip around my waist tightened as I struggled harder.

"Just let her go mate." Liam's soft voice spoke nearby.

Zayn sighed in defeat before releasing me. I ran fast and hard. Faster then ever before. I ran through the woods and around the bushes. I ran until my legs hurt. So about 40 minutes. I came stopped in my tracks as I smelt something delicious. I saw a deer. It met my eyes with its wide brown ones. I didn't hesitate to bite it's neck. I felt a sweet liquid come down my aching throat. It became healed instantly, the burning gone. I waited until I drained the deer before stepping away. The deer was limp and almost flat looking. Oh my god, I just drank it's blood.

"TANNER!" I screamed, even though he was dead.

He did this to me. I was a monster because of him. I would never turn a year older again. I would never see things the same again. I would never act the same again.

"Why me?" I whimpered before falling to the ground.

I fell in a heap. I dragged my knees up to my chest and gripped them in my arms. I closed my eyes and tried to forget the world.

The Boys They Faked To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें