TBTFTB- Chapter 30

*note: OHMYGOSH guys we've reached chapter 30! AHHH!*

CHAPTER 30

ARISTI'S POV

"No come on Jason, please." I pleaded as he bent down to be eye to eye with Catherine.

"Shut up." He growled over his shoulder at me.

I gulped and scanned the room for anything I could use for self defense. A couch? No. A book shelf? No. A book? It was worth a try.

I shuffled quietly over to my right, making sure to make no noises. I glanced over at the heavy 1000+ page textbook. Maybe it would Jason, maybe not. We have to hope, right?

I slowly wrapped my fingers around the rim of the book and lifted it in my hands, almost dropping it because of it's intense weight. I let out a small huff of breath internally. Why was one book so heavy?!

There was suddenly a heavy grunt then a crunch then nothing behind me. I gulped and turned around, to see absolutely nothing. No Jason, no Catherine. I shifted, ready to fight, even though my vampire side was weak. I twisted to see a blur disappear to my other side. I twisted to my other side but the blur dodged me again. I put my arms in a x over my face as the blur kept moving.

"What's wrong Aristi?" Jason let out a loud laugh as he blurred past me again.

"St-" I was about to tell him to stop playing games with me, when the blur threw me across the room, causing me to make a dent in the wall.

I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. A dark pain engulfed my back , but the worst was my right arm. It felt like it was frozen except for a fire igniting in my lower elbow.

I shuddered and (A/N: Vampires can bleed in my story but other vampires are not attracted to the vampire blood) watched as blood dripped down my forehead. I must have banged my head very hard.

I let out an ear bursting scream as I tried to move my frozen arm. My chest rose and fell like a trampoline full of kids as I looked down to see the damage.

My arm was covered in to much blood for me to figure out if it was broken or not.

"Aristi?! Are you okay?!" Catherine flowery voice asked, shaking.

I looked up to see her wrapped up in one of Jason's strong arms. Jason had a large half grin on his face, like he won the Super Bowl.

"I-I'm fine." I managed to stutter out.

"Great!" Jason was the one to speak up now.

He shrugged Catherine harshly off of him, making her fall to the floor with a loud 'oomph'.

He advanced towards me, his strides long and determined. I started shaking as his crew boots knocked against my converse.

"P-please don't hurt me." I bagged as Jason hunched over.

"I won't darling." He winked.

He then grabbed my presumed-broken arm, and retched me to my feet. I screamed so loud, I'm pretty sure the entire world heard me. Tears streamed down my face as Jason pulled me over to the couch and sat me down.

"My fingers were crossed." He winked, strolling back to Catherine as I almost barfed from being in so much pain.

I stared at my elbow, my body frozen yet burnt at the same time. I heard a shriek from behind the couch, belonging to Catherine, but I was too weak to turn around and confirm that.

Soon my answer came as Catherine was plopped on a 1 cushion away from mine. She turned and gave me alarmed doe eyes before a buff boy plopped between us. I glared down at my pants whilst Jason gave us both a look over.