TBTFTB- Chapter 32

*note: IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! READ IT IF YOU LOVE LIAM PAYNE*

TBTFTB- Chapter 32

LOUIS'S POV

"Wait, what?" Lucas asked, obviously still confused.

"Lucas," I started with a sigh, "this is my brother, Cody."

(Authors note: Louis's brother Cody, is meant to be like Cody Simpson in looks department)

" It's so good to see you again Louis." Cody said, jumping on to his feet.

"And I suppose you too..." I said cautiously.

I winced as he grinned at me, for it brought back the memories. I mean, who forgets when your brother gets sent to a mental hospital.

-FLASHBACK-

It was a cold winters day, and all the families were in their houses after the big storm. I was 8 at the time, Cody was 7. The big storm was broadcasted everywhere: it was called the storm of the year.

Cody and I sat in front of the huge fireplace on the couch, watching the flickering flames. Mom was in the kitchen while dad was in his office, typing at his type writer.

"Is it still storming?" I asked, turning my head to face my little brother who sat closer to the window then I.

"I don't know." He mumbled slowly, glaring at the fireplaces flames.

"Cody, you didn't even look!" I said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

Cody ignored me as he continued to stare at the flames, as if challenging them to come and hug his body. My hands clung together and my legs swung back and forth on the couch in my large nervous state. This was not the fun bubbly Cody I knew.

"Cody..." I said slowly.

Cody ignored me and suddenly got on his knees, only inches from the fire.

"CODY! Be careful!" I warned.

That's when Cody stuck his right hand into the flames.

"OH MY GOSH! CODY! MOM! DAD!" I shouted the names as I threw my body weight at my brother, knocking him out of the flames.

Cody was thrown against the wall, leaving me lying face down on the floor.

Now, you could have guessed how this all looked when my parents walked in. Your 2 sons; one of the floor face down, the other slumped weakly against the wall. If it was me, my first thought would be 'Someones in the house', and that's what both my parents thought.

"LOUIS! CODY! MY BABIES! WHO HURT YOU?" Mom ran to my panting body whilst my father ran to Cody.

"Louis, what happened?" My mom put he one hand behind my head and the other down my back, pressing me into her tiny body.

"C-Cody..." I stuttered, looking over my mothers shoulder and at my brother.

Cody was having his right hand inspected by my frightened father. From what I could see, there was only scratched and blisters on his hand. How?! He had his ENTIRE hand in the fire before. Cody's face held no emotion as he watched father.

"Okay boys, an explanation?" Dad said, getting to his feet.

"Cody-" I opened my mouth to tell the honest truth when I looked at Cody, who gave me the deadliest glare ever.

"Louis and I just had a big rumble over spots on the couch. It was nothing." Cody said, placing a grin on his face.

What?! It was not nothing! It was also not a 'big rumble'!