Q&A

Hey everyone! Itttttsss Kody here :3 aka the author. So on the last chapter I asked you to ask me questions ! You guys had great questions and it took me a long time to retype them because there was so many, but I DID IT \\^.^// hooray!

Another thing, you guys were commenting things about 5SOS and MCR. I adore 5sos and Michael is personally my baby

Everyone's panicking over Cody. Evil or good? Mwahahah you'll have to wait to find out.

Everyone commenting update, I love this chapter, or even little comments like I love you, I love you guys :*

Also here's a little cap of who's together:

Niall= Aristi (lots of people were confused on who he was with)

Louis= Catherine

Zayn= Layla

Liam= The winner of the challenge (:

Harry= surprise!

So lets begin;

Mollieisawesome: What's your favorite part about writing?

My Answer: I love that when I'm writing I actually feel like I'm in the story, watching it unravel before my eyes. It's the best feeling ever. ((Thanks for the question!))

Jellybaby1234: How long have you been writing for and how do you think of your characters?

My Answer: I've been writing since I was really young. It's always been a huge passion of mine. How I think of the characters? I think I put a little bit of me in each character. Also I think of a situation that's going to happen in the story then I build the character to fit into that situation.

((thanks for the question!))

Edsheeranlover223: What inspired you to write this fanfic?

My answer: good question, I usually ask myself this too. To be honest, nothing. I was just sitting on my couch one day when BOOM I had an idea.

(( Thanks for the question!))

Cjo_LUVS_oreos: what is your favorite car?

My answer: I love Skylines!

((Thanks for the question!))

Nathutcherson: What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

My answer: Bubblegum all the way!

(( Thanks for the question!))

Smilesxoxo: What happened to Layla's parents? Aren't they wondering where she is, and cuz her friend is dead (can't remember her name) what do her parents think she is? R they like missing or something to the rest of the world?

My answer: good question, and I'm sure your not the only one wondering this. Sarah is dead but that's another topic. Layla's parents are still alive and are wondering where she is, and I may write a chapter from their POV in the future.

((Thanks for the question!))

MaddieLombo: You bite? Are you a vampire? *GASP* can you turn me into one?!

My answer: I only bite on days that end in Y :) and of course!

((Thanks for the question!))

The_oreo_queen: What's your favorite song ever?

My answer: whew good question. Ultimate favorite song is Spacebound by Eminem. Right at this time it's King for a day by Pierce the Veil ft Kellin Quinn. Fav 1d song? Moments :)

((Thanks for the question!))

Cutiecat124: can we be friends? What school do you go to? Do you have a sister?