How to become a millionaire in a day

Izuku was surprised when they finally left the area. Not because of Bill's childish curiosity about everyone and everything in this new world, but rather the fact that nobody seemed to be noticing him. He looked down at his hands and found that they were rather transparent. So he was some sort of ghost-thing now? People started giving Bill funny looks because of the creepy grin they wore. They seemed amused by everyone.

Izuku couldn't really blame them for being so interested in all the different types of quirks people had, he liked them too. Then Bill started taking quirks from people when they looked at someone. Of course, their quirk was always returned due to how useless they were to Bill, but it was a fascinating power nonetheless. Izuku continued to follow Bill in his new ghost-like form, watching them analyze everything.

"You really like quirks, don't you Bill?" Izuku asked, more so to himself than anything. Izuku hadn't expected Bill to react to his "voice", seeing as nobody else seemed to notice his presence. By that logic, they probably wouldn't hear him either, but Bill seemed to know he was there. Izuku knew this because Bill spared him a short glance followed by a satisfied grin. Then Izuku realized how stupid he was. Of course, Bill would see and hear him. They are in his body after all. And if Bill is a demon and demons can see ghosts, that means that Bill can see Izuku.

He mentally face-palmed for being so dumb, but knowing that Bill could see and hear him meant that he could actually interact with someone, so he felt a bit less lonely now. Well, since Bill was so curious, maybe he could give him some information. "I know you probably won't talk back to me, because you'll look weird and all, but do you wanna hear more about this world? You look really curious," Izuku asked him. Bill pressed their hand to their chin in thought and decided to see what the kid could do. They had already looked into Izuku's memories due to the both of them sharing a single mind, so they knew everything Izuku knew, but decided to accept the offer anyway. Bill shrugged as a response to Izuku's offer, which gave Izuku the go-ahead.

To their surprise, Izuku was a lot more intelligent than any average 8-year-old. This proved to be true when Izuku rambled about the rules of this world. Izuku explained the job of a hero and how villains played a role in the world. Then he explained about the ranking of a hero and how Bill might be able to become a hero, all of which Bill already knew, but Izuku's opinions were more interesting than some basic information. Izuku had a sort of neutral opinion on most heroes, though his worship of the number-one hero was a bit too much. Most people idolized All Might for his fame, power, money, quirk, or anything else related to it, but Izuku was different. Despite the change in Izuku's demeanor from Bill's presence in their mind, Izuku still idolized All Might's desire to save those in need. Izuku Idolized All Might for being what a hero should be.

Some time had passed with all the exploring the two of them did and it was starting to get dark. Bill didn't exactly want to go "home", but they had to find a place to sleep. Even if they were a demon, they were still possessing a human, and humans need certain things to stay alive. If they wanted to keep this new body, they would need a house and a stable income to help them afford all of those things. "Hey, kid. Got any ideas on what we should do? Now that you are dead, we can't go "home" but we need a place to stay. We also need an income to pay for everything," Bill explained. Izuku thought for a moment, before coming to a decision.

"Well, at the moment, I can point out an abandoned building we can stay at for the time being. Or at least until we can renovate it," Izuku told them. Bill had decided that was a good plan. Plus, they were a demon, so they didn't need money to renovate a building when they could just rebuild the entire thing with magic. "And as for income... well, since we are going by my age, we can't enroll in any hero schools yet, so that's not an option... wait a minute. Heroes! That's it!" Izuku yelled, suddenly getting an idea. "We can make support items! Some heroes' quirks are unstable without equipment, and there are lots of people whose quirks go out of control, so we could use that to increase our sales. And since you made us look older, we can make it a business without anyone stopping us because of our age!" Izuku pointed out. And to be fair, it was a pretty good plan.