Impossible Possibilities

(Bill POV)

"Bill...?" Bunny mumbled groggily. He sat up slowly and I was quick to scoop him into my arms. He didn't bother resisting and simply snuggled into my chest. He must still be tired from all that stress. I don't think I want to wake him, so I'll just carry him to bed. Ah, but then I'll have to sneak by the rest of them.

Relief does not even begin to describe how I feel right now. Thank stars Ford isn't here to see this, he'd laugh at me for sure. I doubt their pathetic little minds would survive seeing me cling to Bunny like a koala, but could you blame me? I nearly lost my best friend and destroyed the world because of it (I was still going to destroy it, but not like that). I still want to maim that rotten Pine Tree for what he did, but Bunny's more important right now.

I walked out of the basement with Bunny sleeping limply on my shoulder. Ford was delivering the news to everyone who was currently sitting in the living room. I watched in silence from the back of the room to gauge their reactions. "We removed the void residue, so he should be fine, he just needs to rest for now. Bill is with him, so you don't need to worry," Ford summarized. Aizawa, Nezu, and Toshinori relaxed considerably, but Stanley seemed tense while the others squirmed in discomfort. Shooting Star smiled calmly, already knowing the situation and happy to know things went well. So, all in all, there's a 50/50 chance that I'm going to get resistance if I let them see me.

Using my amazing stealth, I crept along the back of the room- "Bill, there you are! Good, everyone was getting worried." I quickly shot him a sharp glare; and him giving me a smug grin in return as everyone else turned in my direction. Toshinori practically teleported over with how quickly he lept over the couch and ran to Izuku. I nearly jumped back at his sudden presence but managed to conceal my flinch. For someone whose health is in such a poor state, he sure is fast.

"Is he alright, young Cipher?" Toshinori asked. I blinked my eyes a couple of times, "Y-your son is fine. He just needs to sleep. Calm down before you wake him." He sighed in relief and carefully outstretched his arms. I got the hint and carefully handed him over, making sure that Bunny didn't phase through his father's arms. As soon as he was in Toshinori's safe hands, I dismissed myself. Someone's gotta fix that hole in the wall.

(Mabel POV)

This was a really sweet scene. It was kind of funny to watch Bill get spooked like that, even if he tried to hide it, but it was made better when he handed Izuku to his dad and then walked off. Heh, it reminds me of how Robbie was when we were kids. He was trying so hard to look all edgy and emo, but it was pretty obvious how much he cared. Bill cares about Izuku, that much is clear, though it seems he's having trouble admitting it; or at least, to us anyway. Bad blood isn't something you can wash away very easily, so he probably still hates almost everyone in the room because of all those empty promises and broken deals.

"Guys, did you see that?" Grenda asked. Candy nodded, "He totally carried him like a baby just now. That was sooo cute!" she squealed. While my two best friends were fangirling about Bill's new qualities, Gruncle Stan was scratching his head in confusion. "Izuku did say that Bill had changed, so I'm not too surprised he's acting a bit softer now," I added. Grenda, Candy, Wendy, and Pacifica all turned to me. Pacifica was the first to speak up, "You say it like the kid's got Bill wrapped around his finger, Mabel." I laughed, "That's because he does! He's got a doll for him and everything! One of Dipper's clones even found a robot body for him in Bill's basement. Here, I have pictures."

"Pictures, you say?"

We all whipped around to see Bill standing menacingly behind us. "Nice phone ya got there. Mind if I take a look?" We had a stare-off for about three seconds before I had to dodge his sudden attempt to steal my phone. "GIVE ME THE PHONE SHOOTING STAR!!" "NEVER!" I could hear everyone else trying to save me from the angered demon, but he was too fast for them and gave chase. I have to run faster, this cuteness is mine to keep!