ONE : CROWN'S ROYAL

To be hated.

To be despised.

This is it.

A much stronger, darker and more complex emotion hidden behind an oh so casually used word.

I hate you. I have hated you. I will hate you.

Some might say that I loved you so much that I started to hate you, but no.

No, I don't hate you because I loved you.

Love isn't the other side of hate.

Oh no.

Hate is something much worse than love gone bad.

Hate is more powerful than love could ever be.

Because when you hate, the anger is more useful, the rage more powerful, the fury more devastating.

If love could move mountains, oh, hate could and would destroy worlds.

Because hate is the shadow, the part of ourselves, our soul, our personality, that we don't want, that we never asked for, but unfortunately have discovered. The part we try to suppress, to get rid of, but which still exists, breathes and looks at us in the mirror.

Because we can't deal with it ourselves, others have to. I hate you. I despise you. You who are different from me, you who don't belong to my people, you who make me feel inferior, you who have what I don't have, you who make me realise what my shadow is.

I hate you,

My shadow's queen and king.

REFLECTION : ONE ; ──────────────

───────────── ; ❞ CROWN'S ROYAL ❝

"The prince has disappeared."

She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut. Her head fell back in frustration.

"Again."