SEVEN : NEMESIS

REFLECTION : SEVEN ; ──────────────

───────────────── ; NEMESIS

After Minho had been forced to sit on the chair with the combined help of the three of them, Jun stood behind him, his arms around the purple-haired man's shoulders, keeping him down.

Forced to calm down, Minho let out a deep breath and dropped his head onto the backrest to stare at the raven looking down on him.

"It must have been difficult to live with him."

Minho nodded. "You have no idea." He honestly felt sorry for himself and his suffering.

"I'm not talking to you, Minho Hyung." Jay held back his laughter as he looked at Jun, who looked just done at this point.

"This is basically my life in a nutshell," the blond murmured more to himself, but still loud enough for them to hear.

"You've worked hard." Jay patted his shoulder in a comforting way. "Seeing that you are alive to this day."

"It's not that I didn't try. It's just that he didn't die. I still try to kill him on a regular basis, he is just the tenacious one," Minho commented, about to leisurely take the glass of wine from the table, but Jay pulled it out of his reach.

"Hyung, I told you to stop." His sharp eyes narrowed as if to lecture the older warlock again.

A defeated sigh escaped Minho. "Tell me, if you were constantly terrorised by either the bird or its human form, wouldn't you feel the need to murder it one day? Justifies it, doesn't it?"

Jay's lips formed a thin line as his hand came to his forehead in anguish. "Was there another attempt at poisoning?"

"What do you think?" Jun returned the question, causing Jay to look at Minho with deep judgement.

"Don't look at me like that, he's still here, healthy and very much alive," Minho defended himself. It was only now that he took notice of Jay's and the woman's appearance.

Still wet from the snow, the edges of their clothes were covered in dirt. The woman's sleeves were slightly bloodstained, not enough to be obviously visible, but he could tell just by looking at them how it had gotten there.

"By the way," He stretched out his arms to free himself from Jun's hold. "Are you both going to live in those - What are they? - Maid's clothes?"