FOUR : DOOM'S END

Inevitability is the description of fate.

'I was destined to meet you' contains 'I had to meet you at some point, no matter when, where and why, but you'.

Out of everyone, it had to be you.

Some might say that it was a pre-destined episode of destiny, a higher power that chose you before you even had the chance to choose.

We like to believe in that concept;

That there is a solution to all our problems,

that we have been given hope,

that everyone you have met has had a significant meaning in your life:

Including me finding you.

Including me finding you, doom.

The one who would not release his victims even in the realm of death, the one who would destroy everything, the black butterfly who rose from the ashes with me.

They say there is darkness before the dawn, so I had to find you before I found what I was looking for.

It is you I need, doom.

It is fate that I need to meet you.

REFLECTION : FOUR ; ──────────────

──────────────── ; DOOM'S END

"Yang Sohyun." Yeojin stopped the girl on her way to the coronation ceremony by holding her by the fabric of her attire. Both of them watched the prince enter the huge hall.

"The clothes," Yeojin said, making the girl frown. "The male maiden's clothes," she defined, finally seeming to make a connection with the other. "Ah! I put them on your bed."

Yeojin nodded, about to turn around, but was stopped. "What are you doing?" Sohyun asked. "Aren't you going to attend the coronation?"

The royal handmaiden smiled. "He needs the clothes. He should be there, shouldn't he?"

Sohyun nodded. "But hurry," were her last words before she ran into the huge hall, leaving Yeojin behind.