Part 1

Author pov;

"Come on hyung , don't do this to me, you know I never did that to her " taehyung defended , walking in to namjoon, his personal managers office after hearing the news on his rape assault , which was not true.

"Ahh Tae, I've told you on several occasions that sleeping with different people are gonna bring you harm someday, but you never listened. Now the girl wants a "fine" money for your torture in court which we have to go and defend , I always want the best for you but you always seems to not agree"
Namjoon said tapping on his phone to call their lawyer who would defend Tae on his 'what' 7th rape assault which are always false news.

"Hyung , you know I don't just sleep around , i also have choices , she was the one who came to me to have sex with her but I declined, I don't know how all this got to the press and making me look like the bad guy here .
I didn't touch her at all , trust me hyung please " Taehyung was on the verge of crying this time .

He was totally telling the truth, but because of his notorious image he has put on the world surface, people don't really believe in his words, and for this time ,the "fine" money the girl is demanding is way out of his budget.

And for his manager who knows Taehyung inside out
He never doubted what Taehyung says because he believes in him.

TAEHYUNG don't know how to lie, even if he does, he would tell the truth after like a day or two . He has been forging lies to the press all the time but would tell the truth to his manager just to make sure he would be supported when something bad happens.

TAEHYUNG was born rich , he never struggled for anything, he just gets what he wants without begging. He was very very cold , yet handsome and charming.
And because of that he has become so famous in the movie industry, many get jealous of him for having everything.
He looks cold to everyone apart from his hyungs and nanny who took good care of him and never made him feel lonely.

He is young , so sometimes he acts a bit childish causing him lots of problems.

His parents lives in the state , they've been very busy, they did care for him but he always felt lonely .
He was an only child of his parents. They gave him everything but always forgot to give him one true thing LOVE ..

He was loved by his fans but he never saw it purely, he only believed and trusted those he has stayed with or those who really knows him well , he calls that love.

He stayed with his friends and nanny .for a very long time than he did with his parents.

They do call him and wish him on his birthday but after that nothing. Except for when Taehyung finds himself in trouble and he needs excessive amount of money to resolve himself before they would hear or talk to him.

Things got messier the more aging he becomes.

He started acting, at a very young age, his best friend becoming his personal manager.
His other friends finding other interest but they always come home and sleep under the same huge luxurious building.

They loved Taehyung like their own brother, they never judged anything he did just kept on advising him.
He became more bratty when he reached his twenty's.

He never feared anyone except for namjoon's husband Jin.
Who also lives with them.

He would weep his ass anytime he does something wrong, but that was also his way of showing love to Taehyung, And Taehyung never complained.

He was 19years old when Jin NAMJOON husband bought him his dream dog as his birthday gift.

He was planning to buy one when he turn twenty but Jin beat him on that.
Which made tae love him more.

Taehyung was also known as " V Tiger" the youngest billionaire in acting .
Because of his hard work and determination.

He acted so well that you would think it was happening in real life. He was exceptional. That's why people loved him so much.

He is always cold looking but acts childish to his hyungs and nanny.

" Tae , you know I believe you, but this is not the first time you have been charged with this information , it's getting worse every day. " Namjoon said feeling disappointed in tae for not listening to his advice.

Tae frowned and bowed his head in a pout Infront of his hyungs .

"Ahhh !! Okay , I need to go and clear this fake news before it gets out of hand."

"But hyung I'm saying the truth- " tae didn't finish and namjoon cut him off

"I know, but would your fans or press believe you like I do?? " Namjoon said walking past tae , going out of the room .

When he reached the door he turned and looked at tae

" Get ready to pack "

He said and left the room.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows not really understanding what namjoon his manager said .

But he brushed it off and tried calling his other hyung , who was like his mom , he knew he was the only one who can calm his managers heart because he was his husband and love of his life.

.
.
.
.
.
What is gonna happen next
904 words