Part 15

Author pov;

Jungkook was looking very pale on the hospital bed , Jimin, wonho, nayeon and Taehyung were sitting at the couch a little far from Jungkook's bed. Feeling very worried but happy the younger is out of danger , jimin would side glance and roll his eyes at his sister who has been secretly taking pictures of Taehyung, ever since she found out that Taehyung was a very famous actor in the of Korea, she hasn't stop taking the pics .

Jimin has had enough, he stood up and snatch the phone from his sister's hand , she started wining.
But Jimin cared less .

Wonho as also been stealing glance at Taehyung too . But he gulps every time he sees how beautiful he looks from close.

Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to take his seat .

They were sitting silently when the doctor came inside the room.

All of them jolted up going to the doctor, the doctor smiled at them and reassured that Jungkook is okay.

So he went and tried to check on Jungkook's pulse and heartbeat.

"He is fine , would be awake in like an hour time ." The doctor said to them.

They exhaled deeply.

"Thank you doctor, so is there any medical prescription we would have to give him when he is awake?" Jimin asked the doctor.

"Yes I did ... It's with his boyfriend -" doctor was cut off with a yell making him flinch by the people in the room reaction

"WHATT?? " they all yelled excluding Taehyung who was hanging his head low with his eyes closed.

"Doc-doctor ? Boy- boyfriend? Hahahaha!! No No my jungkookie don't have a boyfriend, you might be mistaken " Jimin said trying to defend Jungkook.

"Yes doctor, Jungkook don't have a boyfriend, you might have given the medicine to someone else. " Nayeon said getting closer to his brother.

"Oh ? Really? But - " the doctor didn't finish while pointing towards Taehyung.

Everyone widened their eyes looking at Taehyung who raised his head to look at the reason why the room was silent.

"Errr?? .... You?? Why did you tittle yourself like that? .. are you trying to ruin Jungkook's innocence huh? Aaiishh you" Jimin was mad now. That Taehyung titled himself as Jungkook's boyfriend he couldn't believe his ears . His sister held his bicep to prevent his brother from throwing a fist at Taehyung

"Jimin.ah , relax , maybe it might be a misunderstanding." Wonho said to Jimin.

Now he turned to the doctor who was confused looking at boys Infront of him.

"Doctor, was he the one who said that to you ?" Wonho asked.

"We-ll... He didn't but the way he rushed him here at dawn made me think he was very close to him , looking at they're closeness"

"Errr ... Close - close what ?? ... Doc ... Those two barely talk I don't even think they know each others likes it did likes .. doc .. I'm telling you don't ever mention this to Jungkook when he wakes up else he's gonna be admitted again.. closeness aashh I can't believe my ears" Jimin said now freeing himself from his sister's grip and went to sit on the couch.

"Oppa... Relax!! " Nayeon went and sat beside his brother, she doesn't understand why his brother was making a fuss with just a small misunderstanding the doctor assumed .

"Doctor, please don't make weird assumptions , Jungkook is so straight, and nothing can break that ... He has never dated anyone before unlike some of us here . " Wonho said to the doctor.

"I'm very sorry , he didn't deny the fact about being his boyfriend -" the doctor was cut off by Jungkook groans .

He guessed maybe the loudness has woken him up.

He turned to look at him and give him his attention.

"How are you feeling " the doctor asked Jungkook

"Tired" he replied in a horse voice.

This made jimin and his his sister, same for wonho to get closer to him.

He smiled at them and looked at the doctor.

The doctor smiled and looked at him.

"Okay drink some water and make sure you take a rest, do you feel any pain anywhere?" The doctor asked him .

"Not much but my abdomen hurts" Jungkook replied .

"Well , it's because we removed all the toxic waste from your belly, didn't you know you have allergy? "

The doctor asked making Jungkook and everyone except Taehyung confused.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook asked surprised

The doctor smiled at Jungkook and said .

" With your reaction I guess you don't know."

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, they know everything about each other so getting this new info was surprising them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think the allergy was ?
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned for more 💜💜🌈🌈♂️♂️❄️❄️