Part 8

Taehyung pov;

I reached the house , and I felt an unfamiliar feeling inside of me . It was weird .
But It felt like I've lived here all my life. I cleared that thought from my head and we heard to the door.

When namjoon knocked. We heard a very sweet voice coming from the inside.

Upon opening the door, my heart skipped a bit. I was so much surprise that a very adorable bunny boy with sweet smile big and lovely dough eyes and an amazing tanned skin . Looking straight at us .

He offered us to sit on one of the couches, I was in daze. I guess he likes flowers cause everytime I turn my head, I spot a flower in a jar full of water. He must be a flowery guy.

The house was not big . Not too small too. He doesn't have air condition. But the room was cozy and fresh. He had no television either. But a lot of books all around the room.
I wonder where namjoon got him from. Cause this was very unexpecting, l was expecting to see a tele, AC , comfortable sofa's , comfortable movement. But guess I'd have to learn how to walk In this small house. With everything everywhere.

I rolled my eyes, after noticing that, even the cup he use in offering water was old fashioned.
I cant believe such an adorable boy can live in the 90s when we are already in the 21st century .

I took the cup from the tray and sipped the water . I placed it down after I've finished. Was about to take my phone when I spotted him blushing at what ever namjoon says.

I furrowed my eyes to know why he was blushing but he face became a sad one when namjoon said he was married.

He looked shocked for a bit but acted smart to change his facial expression.

I was watching him this whole time. I don't know if I would be able to leave with someone who changes his attitude in seconds. I'm no better either.

I chuckled in my head.

After Namjoon confirmation on him being a married man and also loving him so much, made the boys eyes glassy .

*Oh he is also a cry baby huh? * I smirked a noted it down to spot his weakness.

After all I'm the one who is gonna be living with him not joonie hyung .

After few minutes, he changed his questions, now asking about his well being and where he is currently living.
He looked happy and shy talking him. It made me got a thought that he had a crush on joonie . I don't know what Jin hyung would do if he finds out that there is another man who loves his husband.

He glanced at me and bowed his head a little. I don't know what he is trying to do but I'm not a fun of it..
I just came back from a fiesto with a servant in a coffee shop. And by the way who does that guy thinks he is??, Thinking about him is making me mad.

"Erm erm Taehyung" yoongi said after clearing his throat.

I removed my eyes from the cute boy to him.

He smiled at me , making me furrow an eye brow.

"What?" I asked him.

"Aahh well. I . Was the one calling you not yoongi " namjoon said to me .

This is unbelievable, I heard it from yoongi but now namjoon is telling me he was the one calling.

Yoongi leaned closed to my ears and whispered .
"Stop eye fucking the boy, else it's gonna be hard living with him " he said with a smirk.

I widened my eyes not believing what he said. ME. Eyes Fucking??? Like seriously????....

"Hyung what are you saying??? " I asked. But he smiled at me with a shrug.

"Oh well Taehyung" namjoon called I averted my eyes to him "this is jeon Jungkook, he is the one you would be living with for the time being. If you need anything just ask him and he would attend to you ." He continued

The guy gave me a small smile . That I hardly returned.

*Tsk, ask for anything!!! He can't even afford an AC or even a Television. How I'm I suppose to ask for some from him * I said to myself with an eye roll.

I nodded to namjoon.

"Okay good, " he said with a smile.

"So kook, like I said this is Kim Taehyung the favor I was talking about. I know it's very sudden but . happy you didn't reject it. " Namjoon said to the boy.

"Oh it's nothing hyung. You haven't asked anything from me before so its my honor to do whatever you say. I hope everything well" Jungkook said to namjoon with a smile.

"Thanks Kook ,,, you don't know how happy I am to hear you say that." Namjoon smiled to him too.

Few minutes later. Namjoon and yoongi went out . Living me with the boy and my luggage in the living room.

I felt like having allergy with all this flowers surrounding me.

"Uhh ... Taehyung, " the boy said making me look at him. The way he said my name made me feel some kind of weird feelings inside me. I don't know but it was new.
"Let me show you your room" he added.

I stood up and he walked me to my now new room.

He showed me everywhere, the bed, the washroom, the kitchen . Everything looked old. Im still in daze that he could be living such a life.

"Anyways I'd be in the garden, Incase you need anything." He said before walking to what I think the back door to his garden.

After he left I went to my now new bedroom and lay down in he medium size bed.

Mine is more comfortable cause it's a king size.

Uhhh I can believe my hyungs agreed to send me away and more over to a 90s old fashion house.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep I wanna wake up and tell feel like it was all a dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|| Okayy~~~ another one for my lovelies ❄️❄️❄️❄️||

Can't wait for the next update ~~~😄😄