part 17

" Jungkook careful" jimin said when Jungkook was getting out of the car.

"Hyung I'm fine , stop acting like I'm a baby here " jungkook said with a chuckle.

Taehyung was looking at them not saying anything, same for nayeon and wonho.

Jimin shook his head not minding what Jungkook was even saying.

When they got inside jimin took Jungkook to his room , and taehyung followed with his bag.

It was the first time entering into jungkook's room ,it looks fresh and clean.

He didn't look around much , cause he knows he would be coming into the room , more often so as time goes on , he can scan the room with his eyes , but for now he would look too weird when he do that.

"I aa!! I'm going to bring water" taehyung said and walked out of the room.

Jungkook and jimin were the once left .

Jimin looked at jungkook who was looking at the door , without blinking.

"Hey !" Jimin called jungkook

With that he averted his eyes from the door and looked at his best friend's face.

"It was surprising and a blessing he brought you to the hospital" jimin said

Jungkook gave a small smile.

"I think he is not a bad person after all" Jungkook thought.

"Yeah .... If he wasn't around I don't know what would've happened " jungkook sounded grateful.

Jimin nodded and said.

"Let give him a chance to express himself more ... He is new to the country side world. He needs to adjust and that's what we have to do to help " jimin said.

"Well... I'm not the one he fought with three days ago " jungkook said sarcastically.

Earning a smack on his arms .
Making jungkook halt in pain .

Taehyung didn't know what happened but seeing Jungkook get smacked made him forget about anything.

He got closer to jungkook and put the glass cup down and touched where jimin hit.

"Yah!! How can you hit a sick person hm?? " He half yelled at jimin for hitting jungkook.

He caressed the place where was hit and Jungkook was looking at him all lost in words .

This side of taehyung was new and mind blowing, he was feeling his heart race like crazy, when taehyung touched his arms.

Jimin was standing there dumbfounded, he couldn't register what was going on .

Taehyung was caressing his arm and he raised his head to ask if he was ok , and that's when he realized that jungkook was staring at him and he also realized his actions .

He stood up very fast and apologized to jungkook, by touching him without his permission.

Jungkook was so lost to respond.

Taehyung felt guilty, so he told him to take some water if he's thirsty and walked out of the room.

Jungkook heart was still beating, so he subconsciously placed his hand on his heart to know if it was really his heartbeat he was hearing.

"Jimin .... " Jungkook said not looking at him.

"I think I'm sick again" jungkook said now looking at jimin who was standing there looking at him.

He chuckled at jungkook's behavior and got closer.

"This side of him can make us all sick jungkook " jimin said still surprise at what taehyung did.

Taehyung dashed into his room and held his heart, he could feel it pounding In his chest.

The feeling was so new , he didn't know when it started.

"What is wrong with me " he asked himself.

His hand was still on his chest and he closed his eyes.

Right after, he saw the closeness he was with jungkook and how the boy was looking at him , a few moments ago, flashed on his eyes.

He opened his eyes fast and walked to his bed and laid down.

He didn't know where this feeling was coming from, but he didn't want it to stop.

He smiled at himself, then later hit his cheeks to come back into his senses.

Wonho and Nayeon saw taehyung dashed out of jungkook's room into his , they wondered if something bad has happened.

So nayeon thought that after cooking dinner she would asked what happened.

But wonho was already off to jungkook's room.

He was about to open the door when he heard jimin and Jungkook conversation about the heart rate and stuff, and also hearing jimin say " this side of him can make us all sick " to jungkook.

The laughter that follows, which was from jimin , made his heart skip a bit.

"What went on in there" he thought.

"Should I go and ask ?" He asked himself.

But later decline, saying he would ask later .

He looked at taehyung's door and felt a range of jealousy in him.

Nayeon was going to sit at the living room when she spotted wonho standing closer to jungkook's door.

"Wo!!" She called.

He turned and smiled at her and headed downstairs.

"Yes ?" He responded

"Why are you there , didn't you go inside" nayeon asked as she was trying to turn on the television.

"I.. was about to but head giggles so didn't want to ruin the mood." He said.

Nayeon didn't ask again and nodded.

She was trying hard to turn on the tv , but it was not working.

"Wo help out , it's not turning on" nayeon said out of frustration.

With that he got closer to her and Nayeon turned abruptly, not knowing how close wonho was , making them loss balance and fall on the ground with nayeon on top of him.

With the heavy sound made taehyung and jimin run out of their rooms to see where the sound came from.

Taehyung stood at the stairs not moving, whilst jimin was running to save them.

"What the hell happened here" jimin said and that's when nayeon realize that she was laying on wonho and not the ground.

Jimin held his waist with both hands and was looking at them.

Nayeon stood up and was trying to help wonho , back but she fell on him again.

Jimin rolled his eyes, thinking his sister was doing this on purpose.

"I can't believe this" jimin mumbled to himself.

He shook his head and walked to them to knack some senses into them.

Taehyung was watching from upstairs and chuckled at what he was seeing...

"Funny people" he said and went back to his room.

.
.
.
A update which took me long to write

I'm dearly sorry for the wait.

🎌🎌💜💜🙏🙏