Part 13

Author pov

Jungkook has signed like the ninth time today with just looking at Taehyung sit in the couch... Completely zoned out. Sipping on a straw in his strawberry smoothie which is almost finished.

After the heated conversation between the actor and manager. He somehow feel guilty for calling the manager.

Taehyung was really addicted to his mobile phone he always wanna know what's going on around him and who would call. But the fact that his manager took his phone on purpose to make him adjust to the Busan life was frustrating the older black hair guy.

They heard a knock on the door but Taehyung didn't budge to know who it was , he was not ready to face anyone or talk with anyone.

This was completely shity for him. Living a life he hasn't lived before was like making him beg to be killed.
He hated it.

When the voice peaked through the living room, Taehyung still didn't care.

"Kookie!!!"

"Jiminshii... "

Jungkook and Jimin said with a hug and laughter filling the room.

"Oh hyung you didn't tell me you would visit today?"

"Surprise surprise.... " Jimin said. "Let go I've brought you your finest cake with a chips and donuts" he added

"Uhmmmm... I can see how empty my stomach wanna be filled" he said with a giggle

Jimin shook his head with a smile and headed to the kitchen, when he drop the pastries on the table, he looked at the living room to be met with a very lonely zone out guy sipping on his finished smoothie.

Jimin looked at jungkook, which made the guy sign again with a bored look.

"He has been like that for more than two hours now... Ever since that little talk with his manager, he has looked like this on the couch" Jungkook said

"Ahhh... He must be feeling lonely... Gimme some donuts lemme try and cheer his mood" Jimin said with a smile

Jungkook humed , sitting down and taking the donut for Jimin who placed it on a small plate and walked to where Taehyung was.

As Jimin got closer he could feel like he has seen this face somewhere before and he sure have. The moment he saw the face his smile turned to a frown .

"YOU!" he said making Taehyung turn to look at who it was.

With that he signed and rolled his eyes, with realization he saw that his smoothie was finished.

He stood up , head to the kitchen and dropped the empty rubber plastic in the trash bin.

Jungkook was on his feet the moment Jimin yelled.

Taehyung didn't care and only walked to the door to leave but remembered what namjoon told him.

"Taehyung, I took your phone on purpose for you to realize how important it is to obey and understand people around you , not those who are close to you and find everything you do fun or ugly.
Please understand.. jungkook has no idea about your identity he is so innocent that when you even do wrong he would still defend you. He still doesn't know why you are there but he turned to help you, please obey him. Cherish him. Please don't make us regret . Hope you understand Taehyung? "

This are the words that has been playing in his head .

How can he care about Jungkook when he hardly knows the guy and why would jungkook defend him when they barely talk In this house.

This has to come to an end one day.

"Taehyung it's would be over in a week, just the simple words ... Sorry, thank you , please and all would be over." Taehyung encouraged
himself

Jimin was not having it at all, the guy was still very disrespecting.

How could he walk over him like that...he walked to the guy who has hanged his head low on the floor and with teary eyes ... He was still holding the plate containing the donut.

Taehyung head foot steps approaching, he didn't mind at first but when the person started talking it triggered his tears.

"Yah!! How can you be so disrespecting, don't you have manners, don't you know how to apologize for using harsh words on others ... Do you think it's funny.. Yah!! Are you not the one I'm talking to." Jimin was ranting words that looks very harsh too. But he didn't care, he felt like the guy need to apologize for what he did at the cafe the other time.

Jungkook didn't know what Jimin was saying at first but with his anger he knew this was serious so he paid attention this time . Looking at the scene Infront of him.

"Hey!! " Jimin said with a sign when the black hair guy wasn't responding to his words, he run his hands into his wavy black hair and placed his left free hand on his waist and looked at the guy who wasn't even showing any attempt of concern.

"Gosh... Are you gonna keep standing there saying nothing and doing nothing.? .. I know it's hard to face me after using does words at the cafe . I don't think it's a good sign to your first approach. Don't be disrespectful. Know your manners.. it would be helpful if you stop this childish act right now do you hear me.? YAH!!! "Jimin screamed making Jungkook flinch. And Taehyung rising his head.

It was silent for few seconds before Taehyung mumbled out

"I'm Sorry"

What do you think was their reaction to Taehyung's Apology
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think FAMs 🤗🤗

Stay tuned ❄️❄️♂️♂️💜💜