Part 11

Author pov;

With the help of Jungkook he started working on how to make the studio stand on it feet again.

They went to all around town taking pictures of beautiful and handsome people and everything about mother nature.

And for that reason they got more recognition. Jimin studio name was "Gems studio" everyone knew about it . But no one paid attention to the owner. That is what Jimin wanted, he didn't want fame for himself but only for the studio, he worked in the studio as a manager but not a CEO .. only Jungkook his best friend knew this secret about everything that went on.

JUNGKOOK also vowed that he would help Jimin in the coffee shop too .

So when Jimin is at the studio, Jungkook would help at the coffee shop.

The manager managing the coffee shop *Mark bogum friend* was still working there.

But today, Jungkook wasn't the one taking care of the cafe it was jimin's sister.

And now Jimin is on his way to the coffee shop.

Suddenly his phone rung , he smiled when he saw the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Yes babe , what's good?" He asked.

"Ah just calling to check on you honey" jungkook answered with a cooky smile

"*Tsch look who as become romantic over a night* he responded chuckling .

Jungkook laughed and responded

"All thanks to you hyung" he said.

Jimin laughed , making Taehyung to turn around and look at him.

Jimin noticed and asked him

"What??" Also using his hand gesture.

Taehyung signs and rolled his eyes, now walking faster.

Jungkook on the other side didn't get why Jimin is asking him what? All of a sudden so he decided to ask him .

"What is wrong?"

"Aahh , is it not this weird fellow walking Infront of me , acting like a serial killer." Jimin responded

"Huh?? ,Serial killer?? Jiminshii, shouldn't you be running for your life ?? " He asked with concern.

"Oh no no, that fellow can't do Nothing.!"

"How sure are you to know? "

"Of course I'm sure, it's a long story "

"Then hyung cut it" he said with a giggle.

"Aahh! Well I kinda met him when I was coming from the woods after taking photos of the rising sun with WO, He seemed stressed by his looks. Even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he wasn't happy? "

"Aaaa... Is that it, and how could you tell he wasn't happy, base on what you're saying, you didn't even have a glimpse of his face . "

"Oh yes that's true. But I just felt it.
His costume was strange, all black hoodie with jeans and even a nose mask , he didn't look terrifying, he just look , intimidating "

"Ahh really?? That's weird, cause mostly people don't wear mask around unless they are famous or trying to avoid something, hyung... Did you speak with him."

"Uhmmm.. yeahh I did. He dropped his vape on the floor whilst walking, gosh he was also very disrespecting, he sounded just like the guy I almost killed at the cafe the other time. So annoying "

"Ah is that so!!! *Chuckles*
... But seriously hyung, when you're angry you start looking scary. Don't ever get angry again." He said with a laugh.

Jimin laughed too

"Oh geez, I didn't intend to, he was just getting on my nerves, he looked so spoiled, that yoongi guy should have allowed me strangle him a little... Aasihh..."

"Hahahaha oh my .... "

"*Giggles* Anyways, did your old neighbor visit yesterday?? And what was his favor he was ranting about??"

" Oh yeahh... They did come, it was surprising his favor was to let some famous actor live with me. He looks very arrogant but handsome too *giggle with a smile* "

" Oh Seriously?? How famous is this actor?? I could photo him and sell at a cool price don't you think so ?"

"Hmmm... I really don't know Jiminie , cause joonie said he wants him to keep a low life ... So I don't really know."

"Ahh ... Alright won't say much, I'm almost at the cafe hope to visit you after I'm done"

"Yes jiminshi, would be happy if you visit, I'm also watering the garden so we'll talk later okay?? "

"Okay kookie, see you soon" Jimin said with a giggle

They both hunged up and went on with what ever they were doing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Sorry for updating late...
Would keep in touch next time ...

🌈♂️♂️❄️❄️❄️