Part 9

Author pov;

It was 8:34am in the morning, Jungkook was at the garden watering the beautiful nature flowers.

He was humming a sound being played on the radio in his earpiece.

He was listening when suddenly he heard a voice coming from the earpiece as 'news broadcast' he wasn't paying much attention untill he heard a name.

"The manager of Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, has declared to the media about the hiatus of Kim Taehyung been official . He said and I quote * Kim Taehyung the Actor everyone adore , would be on a hiatus on the consideration of bettering his acting skills for a better future call, with much information been said or known about him, he is not unhealthy, he is fine and is just on a probation for acting, we'd keep his fans and love once in touch if he returns. Sorry for the sudden hiatus . Thank you*. ...

"Woa.. So he is an Actor?? That explains why. " Jungkook shrugs and finished watering the flowers. He went inside and found Taehyung sitting on kitchen wood chair sipping on a strawberry juice.

"Tsk ... Looks like I need to help him maintain his facial" Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung was about to sip another when he side glance at Jungkook standing at the backdoor smirking.

"What's funny ?? " He said in his morning deep voice making Jungkook flinch a bit at his voice.

"Uhhh" he said approaching him.

"Good morning" he added.

Taehyung nodded his head and stood up to take a walk to see the town outside.

"Breakfast??" Jungkook asked him, thinking maybe he was going to buy food from outside.

Taehyung shook his head a 'No' and continued walking to the main door.

He straighten his messy hair and adjusted his hoodie , took a pair of sun glasses and head out.

When the sun ray fell on his eyes, he squeezed it but later adjusted to it.

He put on his nose mask, And started walking, it was morning so many people weren't outside. He got a call but refuse to answer it.
He got messages but refuse to reply.

He wasn't in the mood for confrontations . His hyungs said he need this so called break so he had to cope with it. He was very bored and angry at himself.
This was the last thing he wanted. But because of his stupidity he has to bare with all this unusual life style.

"Aish!! " He said still walking not knowing where he was going but his feet kept leading him to it.

He was walking till he noticed an uncompleted building near a river bank. He wasn't feeling so good about everything so he just decided to sit on the building Terrence and look at the river .

"Just lemme lovee~~ youu~~ just lemme lovee~~ youuu~~~"

Taehyung heard someone sing . He isn't a fun of music but because of his hyung yoongi, he can dictate if someone voice is beautiful and sweet.

He didn't bother at first to know who that was but when he got to know it's not only one person. He tried to pay a little attention to their conversation.

"Oh nice , your voice is very beautiful " The man said in a husky voice.

"Hahaha....Thanks " He said awkwardly

Taehyung heard foot steps approaching. So this time he decided to peek to see what's going on.

"Isn't it beautiful. " The one who sang said.

"It sure is ... But this one is very beautiful...!!" The other responded.

"Huh? Where ?? " The one who sang asked.

"Here ... In front of me . " The other side.

This time only laughter could be heard .

Taehyung chuckled at how cheesy he sounded ..

He couldn't see the one who sang face but could see the one complicating's back .

He was broad with heavy muscles, which made it hard to see the one Infront of him.

Taehyung was leaning on the uncompleted building, with his hands in his hoodie and was looking at them from afar.They looked very close and with all the photography settings, he could tell they are here to witness the sunrise or take pictures of the beautiful mother nature. He later averted his eyes and looked at the rising sun across the river, which was now forming.
"Waow" Taehyung said to himself.

"Look" he heard from the direction again.

He saw them taking pictures of the beautiful rising sun.

Taehyung was mesmerized to the extend he also brought out his phone to take pictures. He took a couple of them until , his phone rung .
"Shit" he mumbled and walked out of the place to receive the call.

"Did you hear something" the one who sang asked to the broad muscle guy.

"Uhm? Yes Jimin ... it's the beat of my heart." The other side with a cheesy smile.

"Oh wooo!!! Can you stop flirting here , I'm serious I heard a ring. " Jimin said looking around then later at the guy beside him.

"I'm also very serious Jimin. " Wonho said to him...

Jimin signed ,rolled his eyes and averted it from wonho to the sunrise shaking his head .
This action made wonho smile more..

¶¶¶

"Taehyung baby ... How are you doing... I just heard the news are you okay... Should we come home... Is everything alri- " Taehyung mom said through the phone sounding concern but was cut off by his son.

Taehyung wasn't really moved by it. Cause they call only when the press say something about him. If not they aren't interested in knowing his wellbeing.

He held the breach of his nose and closed his eyes and opened them .
He exhaled loudly.

"Mom ... I'm fine. Everything is fine. I just need a break to better my acting skills. "  Even though he was upset he didn't show it in his tonation.

"So where are you... Is the press pressuring you to know the reason?? .. tae baby talk to me" his mom asked him.

"Mom as I said everything is fine. I am fine . How are you is dad around? " He said changing the topic.

"Well.. h-he is in a meeting, I was too but I decided to call you and know your wellbeing, Tae babe we love you so much please take care of yourself okay dear?. " His mom said

He signed deeply.

"Okay mom... You can continue with your meeting would talk to you later okay. Bye. " He said and hanged up his phone.

He was so much in frustration right now.

He couldn't believe his parents are now calling him, showing concern as if namjoon didn't inform them about his hiatus earlier, before even the press could know.

He was feeling upset and disappointment.

He signed again and started walking... He felt hungry so he decided to grab himself some food from a restaurant.

"HEYY" he heard from his back.

He turned around to be met with Jimin... The guy he argued with in the cafe the other time..

He was surprised he could recognize him even in his nose mask.

But did Jimin really recognize him or was approaching for something else.???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Let find out shall we 😊❄️❄️❄️♂️♂️♂️