Part 3

Taehyung pov;

"I don't know what to do anymore, if I take my hyungs advice, I might get my career back. But my ego is making me not agree ahhh ... I'm totally frustrated.
. should I agree to take the break or should I try and defend myself to the media?.

But they would think I'm weak .
Oh lordddd!!! What should I do." I thought, sleeping on my comfy bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Uhaaahhh .... " I screamed ruffling my hair and sitting up staight now looking at my door .

*Knock knock*

I heard coming from the door.

"V bro, come down for dinner else you know the consequences
That's runs after~~ " jhope said through the door, then turned and left.

I signed for the ninth time before opening the door, to go down to the dinning room.

******

The dinning hall was indeed silent only the spoons and forks were heard.

After a while NAMJOON cleared his throat grabbing everyone's attention including my attention

" So , I've you decided? "
He asked me

I was so close to disagreeing to what he was impling but I stayed calm , cause I know he was doing this for my own good. I didn't say anything and he continued.

" I know this is hard for you. But please you know we don't do anything that is gonna harm you right? "
He asked ,  this time I nodded my head not looking at his face but rather picking on my food with a sad face.

"We have already gathered information that, if you approve, it's gonna be sent to the press and it's gonna take a while for the bad criticism to die down, so we've decided that if you agree, we're gonna go on with our plans "  he explained.

" Hyung... But seriously you know I can't leave without doing anything, I'm gonna get bored through out . At least can I go to clubs and chill even if my career is on hold ?? ".. I said now looking at him.

There was a seconds of silence before he continued.

" Ahhh... I know this was coming at the beginning, but I don't think that can happen. " He said Making me furrowed my brows not getting what he meant.

" What do you mean hyung.. I'm I going to stay in this house all alone whilst you guys go to work or other places ?? " I asked putting my spoon down and now looking at all of my hyungs faces but neither of them where making eye contact.
I got more confused now.

" Tae darling, you know we love you right ?? " Jin hyung asked.

I nodded .

" Well the thing is, joonie has decided that if you stay here, the press are gonna surround this place making it difficult for not only you but all of us who lives in this building. So errm * he got a shakey voice * joonie again and all of us has agreed that, we are gonna make you stay somewhere far from us for a while, after the news and controversy has died down, we would let you come back home , please this is difficult for all of us and we know you aren't gonna take it lightly but that is what is good for all of us. "

I was so shocked to even speak , I can't believe my hyungs have taken a decision without consulting me .

"How could you !! " I said standing up now looking at all of my hyungs including my nanny furiously.

" Tae listen, if you get angry it not gonna change anything , the more angry you get the more far we get apart. So please think and understand that , we love you and this is the best we could do to protect you." Jhope said to me .

I thought for a while and got to agree with him for a reason cause, this happened all because of me. My foolishness.
.

I signed and sat back down.

"Ahhh so when am I going and where ? " I asked.

I could see the smiles on my hyungs face when I asked that question.

"Actually we're not rushing things , but time is not on our side . We have to take you to BUSAN tomorrow night after we've decleared your break in acting.." namjoon said with an ease this time.

Ahhh I signed knowing that I can't complain or disagree with anything. They know what's best so I gotta comply with it.

I nodded my head . And told Jin hyung, I'm done with my food.

"Awww babyyyy!!! " Jin said and came running to me to rap me in a bone crushing hug." You've grown so well, I'm gonna miss you " he said again kissing my temple.

Next was my nanny with a teary eyes saying " I'm gonna miss you" I couldn't help but get a teary eyes too.

I couldn't believe myself. The notorious V tiger , cold king , crying just because he was gonna stay apart from his hyungs.

I didn't even cry when my parents left for the state.

"Okay come on everyone, we need to get to bed, tomorrow is gonna be a very big day " YOONGI said , getting up from his seat , walk by pass us, and went to the living room.

I know he was feeling down but he was showing braveness in front of everyone.

I smiled when namjoon and jhope also came to hug me.

Oh my , I can't believe I'm gonna be staying somewhere else without my loving hyungs and amazing nanny Liya . Who took care of me like her child .

" Okay okay , now I need to sleep and relax my brains for tomorrow's mission .. so. Good night " I said to them.

They smiled and also said good night to me .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.How are things gonna go tomorrow let find out ❄️❄️
Shall we ......