Part 12

Author pov;

"Hyung when are you gonna get me out of here ! Told you I don't like this place" Taehyung said with a pout " at least take me somewhere fancy , like Hawaii, Amsterdam, France , uk ... Hyung this place is not my thing at all" Taehyung added

"*Signed deeply* listen Taehyung, fancy places would make you do things that are not appropriate. Living with Jungkook would make you realize-" namjoon was cut off by Taehyung's rants again.

"No hyung... Nothing would make me realize shit , how can you even think of that. This place is like hell hyung please take me with you " Taehyung pleaded holding namjoons hands .

Namjoon was currently at jungkook's house because of the not stopping calls coming from Taehyung.

He is currently in Taehyung's room.
He decided to visit the boy to talk things with him, but guess it's getting harder ever seconds.

"*Signs again* okay you know something if you agree to stay here for a week with Jungkook with no wines, no complain, no anger ,full free spirited will and calm , tae if you could do that I would book you a flight to where ever you wanna go."

This was something namjoon knew it's gonna be hard for the younger but he stood on his ground knowing perfectly what he was doing.

Taehyung on the other side felt like a kid going to school at his first day , and getting advice from his parents so that they can buy him candy or ice cream after.
It was not frustrating for him . He just looked disappointed, He wasn't expecting too much from his hyung.

But anything to do to get out of this lonely and no fun place he was ready to do it. After all he was an actor himself nothing was too hard for him when it comes to acting.

He thought for a while, before agreeing to his hyungs deeds .
This brought smile to namjoon's face.

Taehyung was angry inside but kept it calm for the better results.

"Okay hyung.. ONE WEEK?" Taehyung asked

"Yes Tae just a week" if you're able to comply to it then I would remove you from here" namjoon said to him.

They agreed to it .

Later namjoon got down and met Jungkook reading some books In the living room.
Taehyung refused to accompany his hyung because he has given him a task in which he shouldn't.

"Namjoon Hyung..." Jungkook smiled at namjoon while getting up from the couch to approach him .

"Hey " he responded " sorry for coming without informing you , before hand , hope you are not offended ?" He added

"Oh! No namjoon Hyung it's okay, you're always welcome here." Jungkook said with a smile

"Anyways, I've told Taehyung to behave himself well with you. And hope he is not giving you trouble??" Namjoon asked

"No joonie hyung, Mr Kim is okay.. we hardly even talk since the time he came here and I don't pressure him to . After all he is the one that has to loosen up a bit."

"Uhm.. I understand you, please take care of him for me. He turned to be intimidating on the outside but within he is just this fragile child who is trying to adjust to his new living." Namjoon informed

"Oh okay would take notice, have a safe trip home" Jungkook said with a calm tone.

He was over namjoon now , with the way he praised his husband the other time, he thinks he himself has to move on in life.

After Namjoon was gone, Taehyung came to the living room with speed, he opened the door to that his hyung has gone.

Jungkook didn't understand the rush that Taehyung made, but in seconds the black hair guy came to the room and looked at jungkook straight in the eyes.

Jungkook was not ready for this stare , he tried to say something but the words weren't coming.

"Can I have your phone?"
Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Which the question made Jungkook brought up a courage to ask him.

"Why?"

Taehyung knew arguing with the boy won't make up anything so he said calmly.

"I need to call my hyung to ask him something"

"What?" Jungkook asked again.

Jungkook was playing tough and he liked it. He was over the moon when Taehyung got very close to him making a crimson red spread over his cheeks.

"Do I have to explain first?" Taehyung asked in a deadly voice.

Jungkook was still looking at Taehyung without a word and gulped.

This made Taehyung sign deeply..

"Okay I wanna know if he took my phone along ." Taehyung explained to Jungkook moving back a little.

This time Jungkook didn't protest he just fished his phone out his pocket and called joonie hyung as that's how he has saved it.

"H-ello h-yung" Jungkook said stuttering a bit because of Taehyung's stares

"Yes kook , why'd you call me all of a sudden did something happen?" Namjoon asked

"No hyung.. aaa... Mr Kim wanna talk to yo-"
He didn't finish with his sentence when suddenly Taehyung snatched the phone from his grip

"Hyung... Why did you take my phone with you , I told you I would obey to everything you said so why did you do this huh ? This is not fair!!! " Taehyung whine like a child, and this made Jungkook coo at him. He was super freaky handsome with his soft pout and amazing features.

Namjoon on the other side tried to explain things again to Taehyung...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think was the reason behind this 💜💜♂️♂️❄️❄️❄️🤗🤗