Part 6

JIMIN POV;

"Yah... Can't you say good morning,how are you, to someone taking care of the work you left behind???" I scolded making him giggle.

I don't know why, everyone gets scared when I scold them but this particular person doesn't.

"Sorry... Jimin hyung. Good morning.. how are you.? " The said person asked making me shake my head with a smile.

"Kookie, I'm good. As usual everything in the morning is not fine to me , I could have been sleeping by now. But I can't leave my best friend hanging when I know there is an important day like this coming. " Jimin teased making kookie pout with a wine.

"Jiminshii... What are you saying, I'm just here waiting for them to come. It's not what you are thinking at all. " Kookie responded ok the phone.

"Hahahaha... Oh kook. You're very funny. I was just teasing nothing new!!! " I said to him.

"I know . " He responded

"How is nayeon by the way, hope she hasn't caused any trouble?? " Kookie asked.

"Ahh ... As if you know, Can you believe she spilled Ice Americano on a customers sleeves, if not for the customer being a good man , I don't know what would've happened today. " I said while putting earpiece on connecting it to my phone to make my talking and movement easier.

"Oh goodness.. Nayeon is way more than the word clumsy. " Kookie said with a chuckle.

"*Chuckle* yeah she is ... I don't know where my parents got this kind of genes from." I exclaimed making a pouty face and shocking expression.

He laughed hard on the phone .
Making me laugh cause his laugher is very funny to me.

"Aaaa... I can imagine your face when you say that. Just take it easy on her . She is still young and learning just like me , just don't pressure her. You know how whiny she can be if you make her do what she doesn't want . " Kookie said

"Mama's pet indeed " I said and he chuckled.

"Oh well I asked her to send the customers some donuts . I'm getting done with the Ice Americano. I'm gonna give it to them just hold up. " I said to kookie .

Making him responded "uhm okay" to me

Author pov;

Jimin was holding the beverage to serve the customers this time he doesn't want to make mistake again twice .

He walked up to them with a smile and placed their drinks on the table.

"He-re you go, Enjoy" he said with a smile and served them.

He was serving when he made an eye glance with yoongi. Making his heart skip a bit.

He didn't know that yoongi was staring at him.

He smiled quickly to him and was about to turn when yoongi asked .

"What's your name" he asked Jimin with an expressionless face .

Jimin was taken a back by the sudden question and the stoned face .

"Why?" He asked playing hard to get .

"Whyyy???" Yoongi asked making Jimin furrow his brows and namjoon and Taehyung, looking at him with a questioning look.

"Yes why? .. if you're asking because,I apologize on my sister's behalf and you're trying to take advantage of my weakness then you are wrong. I only showed you kindness and courtesy because you are a customer and this is even my first time seeing you. But I'm very sorry if I'm blabbing too much. Cause I don't give out my new to strangers and also to a first time customer thank you. Hope you understand?" Jimin said calmly but hush to yoongi . Making yoongi look at him weirdly.

Namjoon and Taehyung was looking at Jimin and the words he was blabbing about.
They did make sense.

But for namjoon if Jimin could have said his name on the first place, like he wouldn't have wasted a lot of breath .

"Oh--kay!!!" Namjoon said under his breath turning to now look at his tablet. ( His left was facing Jimin so after his silence response he turned, now facing Tae who was opposite. And yoongi was sitting on his right hand side facing Jimin directly)

TAEHYUNG was in frustrated mode , because of the nonsense that the press was saying,plus his fans also tweeting him non stop asking him why he was on this 'so called' break so soon, making his phone run down on battery.

So with frustration, he snapped at Jimin for talking too much.

"Yah... What is your problem. He asked for your name . Not your house address or phone number, why are you spitting into my juice?" TAEHYUNG said with sarcasm.

This made namjoon raise his head and look at Taehyung. With the look of 'Tae.. This is very Hush look ' he couldn't say anything cause he himself was very devastated so he wasn't in the mood for calming people down or for fights . So for that matter he didn't say anything , he just sat there looking at his tablet and signing.

Jimin also got very furious at what Taehyung said.

He dropped his smile and went straight to furious mode.

Jungkook on the other side kept telling Jimin not to react . But Jimin has already sparked.

Yoongi sat there , savagely with his arms crossed with a smirk, processing what made this conversation turn into an argument. Staring at Jimin directly. he found this 'cute'

"Yah... Mr what ever your name is, if you think I'm spitting into your drink, then let me inform you. You are the one spitting in your own drink. Cause you are the one holding it in your hands. Be mindful of what you say , cause it's gonna go against you ." He said .

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said this with an expressionless face making namjoon intervene cause what he said was very very Hush and disrespecting .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

What do you think Taehyung say to Jimin.
.

Can't wait for the update~~ ❄️❄️❄️❄️