Part 14

Author pov;

It has been 2days after the shocking apology from Taehyung. He stays in his room all day and night , but would sneak out at dawn to eat some food prepared by the younger.

Surprisingly everytime he goes to the kitchen he would find food.

And today was no exception, but suddenly the washroom door opened he spotted the younger standing steal looking at him. He froze for a moment but relaxed when the younger didn't say anything and went back into the washroom again with speed.

'i guess he has eaten something bad ' Taehyung thought to himself.

Jungkook came out looking all pale, he sat on the couch and placed his hand on his tommy, and Taehyung thought his guess was right.

He slowly but sure walked to the younger to ask of his wellbeing.

"Hey! You good ? " Taehyung asked him.

But he just nodded for an answer.

Taehyung was not having it . But shrug it off and plumped on the other couch eating ice cream.

Jungkook was now looking at him . With expressionless face.

"W-hy do-nt you get out in the mo-rning ? " Jungkook ask Taehyung with much difficulty, making him stop In his track while eating.

"Nothing" Taehyung casually answered.
And he continued eating.

"You know" Jungkook started
"Sometimes sorry don't cool things down you know right? " He asked

Taehyung signed and sat up with his back now on the couch and the ice cream on the Table.

He nodded and said.

"I know it wasn't the rightful way but - " he cut himself off but then continued. "But I didn't know how " he said softly .

This was the first time having a conversation with the boy and he wasn't feeling awkward at all..

Jungkook nodded and was about to stand up , but he was hit back because of his nausea .
He clinged his tummy hard and shut his eyes.

This made Taehyung know that the younger was indeed in pain.

He stood up and went close to him.

"Hey ... Are you okay... ?? "
Taehyung said as in concern to the younger.

Jungkook didn't reply.

And with that , Taehyung knew , this was something bad.

He held the younger's arms and helped him into his room.

He asked for his phone, but Jungkook was in so much pain to know where his phone was..

In minutes Taehyung found it in jungkook's, night stand drawer , he took it out and called for emergency.

.
.
In few minutes a car sought of like a cap .. came to their door, Taehyung asked the driver to help him carry Jungkook..

They did and was drove to the hospital.

In minutes the doctors came and check on Jungkook, Taehyung was still in his night pajamas and people in the hospital at that time kept looking at him and the way he was pacing back and forth.

He didn't mind cause he didn't know what just happened.

He was sitting on one of the hospital chairs when an old lady in wheelchair came to him

"Is your wife in labor? " The old lady ask Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the old woman in shock ... What labor ?? ... Who ? .. he then wide his eyes when a thought came into his head.
"J-ungkook??"

He shook his head very hard making the old lady chuckle at him.

"It's okay... Many people don't accept same sex relationship and what's worst is when the male has female organs." The old woman said to Taehyung.

Taehyung was in daze in what the lady was talking about.

"Eommonim... He .. he is not... He is my ne-i bour " Taehyung said after recovering from the shock.

The old lady chuckled again and said.

"Hmm.. it's okay... When the child is born... Tell him or her that ... You met a very young woman in wheelchair and she said they are blessed to be yours " the old woman said and left with a chuckle again

Taehyung found the old woman very weird.
First of all.. he is not in any relationship
Secondly why is the woman .. blessing his kids when he himself haven't even dreamt of having kids let alone with a man he barely talks to

He sighed and raffled his hair... He was already worried and the old ladies words are paving way into his brains too.. but he didn't mind right now.

It was about two hours when the doctor finally came out of the room and looked at Taehyung.

He run fast to him to know what is wrong with the boy.

The doctor signed and said.

"It was food poisoning, I think he eat something he was allergic to ... We have washed his system and given him some medicine , he is sleeping now... If he wakes up we would run a test and see the source of his allergy... It good you brought him on time .. .." the doctor said with a smile to Taehyung.

"Would he wake up soon ? " Taehyung asked...

"We have given him a medicine so it would dose him a little.. so with in 8hours he should be up " the doctor said

Taehyung nodded his head with a heavy sign .

"Don't worry your boyfriend is fine, you should go freshen up and meet me in my office okay " the doctor said with a smile again and walked off.

But Taehyung he just stood there.

.
.
.
.
What do you think Taehyung said after wards ? Did he show any sign.?
.
.
.
...

Stay tuned for more fun updates 🤸🤸💜💜❄️❄️♂️♂️🌈🌈🌈