Part 10

Taehyung pov;

"HEYY" I heard someone call me from behind.

I turned around to see a short tanned skin thinner male with black straight curled hair , wearing a plan white top with jeans braces on .

He was afar a little bit from me, he was approaching little by little till I recognize his face.

"The fuck" I mumbled in the nose mask I was wearing.

I widened my eyes a little at how he could recognize me in my all black hoodie with black lose jeans with even a nose mask on.

I signed and crossed my arms waiting for evey trash talk he would approach me with .

"Hey" he said again this time with a smile.

"Uhm" I hymned with my arms still crossed.

"You left this there!!, With only you around I guess it could be yours." He said.

I checked my hoodie and realize the substance was sure mine..

A little surprised, I snatched it from his grip.

"Tskk!!! You know this stuffs aren't good for your health. You better stop it " he said in a form of advice tease.

I rolled my eyes at his thought and said.

"Who Careeess!!"

I turned and kept walking, he followed me for a while,

I turned around to see him following making me loose my comfort.

"Yah .... Why are you following me. You wanna fight again huh ?? " I asked him

He looked at me like I just killed someone he knows.

"Huh?? Me? Follow You? ... *Chuckles* why you think you're the only one who passes this street or do your father own it??... And what do you mean by fight.. I don't even know you to start one in the first place " he lectured .

I signed and rolled my eyes

"Whatever " I mumbled and kept walking.

I was walking down the street when I heard his phone buzz from behind.

AUTHOR POV;

Jimin was walking behind Taehyung.

Feeling very lonely somehow. Cause he was supposed to be walking with wonho . But he insisted he would take some time in the woods close to the river, to take much in nature photos.

He and wonho works at the same photo studio. So he told him to send his equipment to the studio, cause he is going on his morning shift at the cafe.

It has already opened by his sister and a couple of neighbor friends whom he trusts.

So he decided after taking the pictures he would come and continue from there.

Jimin and his sister are not poor . They just living a low live . When Jimin father disappeared a year later, after his younger sister nayeon was born, it left his mom very devastated.

She straggled for years trying to Carter for the family.

She was a model , making Jimin get his interest in photography from it.

When jimin was 17years, he graduated from college with a happy grin on his face, cause now he can persuade his dream of being the most famous photographer and dancer . But his heart shattered when he found out his mom passed away from a tragic, Incident when she and her crew was on their way to Seoul.

This brought grief to his heart but he never gave up.

His uncle, his mother's elder brother vowed to take care of them because he was very rich and money wasn't his problem .

He took them to his house in Daegu and looked after them well. But later he travelled to the USA for some business.

He left them with his wife and two elder sons ..

One day , Jimin and the entire house got a call that his uncle mr. Sehyung has passed on from a severe skin disease.

This brought grief to the entire family.

On his will.
He asked his wife and kids to give 20% of his fortune to his sister's children (Jimin and nayeon) they didn't disagree.

He also told them he has renovated his sister's house for Jimin and his sister to stay in, which is in busan, his wife was a little disappointed that he kept it a secret but later she complied to his will.

When Jimin was 19 years he came back to Busan to start a new life with his sister.

He didn't really wanna depend on only his uncle's fortune he gave them. He also wanted to start something on his own and help his sister finish her studies.

He asked his uncle's second son bogum. To help him build a photo studio. Bogum was 28 so he knew how to deal with things like that. He didn't disagree he built it for Jimin but to jimin's surprised bogum used his name to fill up all land and equipment forms.

Jimin was very disappointed and angry... He wasn't expecting bogum to do such a thing to him .

A year later, bogum came to see how things are going with the photo studio, I which Jimin didn't agree to work there cause he felt betrayed by his act . when he saw that the studio wasn't really favoring , cause many people in Busan wasn't really Into photoshoot, he decided to change all the names on the form to jimin's name for him to do what ever he wanna do with it . But on one condition.

Jimin has to take care of his Newly Built Coffee and Donut Shop For Him which was also location in Busan just a few miles away from his home and a few meters from his photo studio.

But Jimin disagreed to it, cause he thought it would be very challenging for him. He being a manager and a CEO of two different genres was not his thing.

It took him years to agree when he saw how unkept the cafe shop was moving.

Bogum closed the photo studio, when Jimin disagreed working there.

Bogum hired his friend from Daegu to take care of it.

He did take care of it but would open when he feels like doing so.

He got married and that was when things got out of hand. It would be months before he would open the shop.

Jimin didn't really care at first but when he remembered how good his uncle has treated him and his sister and even gave him some of the property shares , he felt a little guilty.

He thought to himself that, if the son is being an asshole , he shouldn't look on that and tannish the families image.

He promised to work for bogum but not as a manager but chief waitress cause that was better off. He can give others too. And he can even do some videos of his food act to draw more customers to his photo studio.

Bogum agreed , also he changed his name on the land and equipment forms on the photo studio building to jimin's name.

This brought joy to Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let continue shall we 😊❄️❄️♂️♂️♂️