Part 2

Author pov;

Taehyung was in the living room , sitting down on a double couch watching the tv on how the news are reacting to his fake case.

Jin , was in the kitchen cooking for dinner with their nanny Liya . Things are not going well in the house after the case of Taehyung.

Namjoon and yoongi have been very busy, trying to make the girl redraw the false case of her being raped by Tae.

"Things are getting worse day by day with this nonsense fake news, woaa I can't believe the press can take this far . Can't they see this is absolutely fake ? " Jhope said whilst coming from his room to the living room holding his phones and scrolling through what's trending. Tae was also sitting there listening to people discussing on how they feel about this 7th case of rape assault on him.

"Uhh , I can't believe it either, but I won't blame them, they always want news to discuss, so Tae , being the scape goat , they are gonna roast him alive pooorrr boyyy!! " Jin said holding a bowl of potato chips coming to the living room after finishing the dinner and now waiting for everyone to be present.

"Uhm , true , but seriously can't they see the difference between true and false cases ?? " Jhope retorted.

"Well we all know that they don't want to leave the notorious v tiger behind!!
No one defends him . And he knows but he still keeps messing up " Jin said with sarcasm, while sizing tae up and down who was facing him .

Taehyung didn't say anything he just sat there Waiting on his manager to bring good news.

"Ohh hyunggg!! what are you saying, you know tae didn't do anything and the bad guy thing is just what the world sees, you know tae is not like that!!! " Jhope defended.

Jin signed and continued munching on his chips .

Tae was sitting there stiff and has a very dark aura around him. They didn't know what he was thinking but they knew it wasn't something good .

Jhope sipped his beer he got from the refrigerator, came back to his seat and tried talking to Tae, telling him everything would be alright.

But tae still didn't mind him.

Jin changed the channel, putting it on a cook show.

When their main door flipped open showing a very furious suga and namjoon with their lawyer.

Making everyone including Tae turn his head and look at them.

Hearing his husband's voice, Jin got up to remove his coat and give him a welcome kiss on the cheek.

They sat down, now all eyes where on Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say a word he was just waiting for the information, that namjoon has got for him.

He adjusted his position on the couch. Sipping some water first .

"Okay so we've got good news and bad news , which one do you wanna hear first? " Namjoon asked looking at tae straight in the eye.

Taehyung didn't respond so namjoon signed and made his own choice.

"Okay then let's start with the good news, The good news is; the girl has redraw the case ." After namjoon said this the room because less tense .

"And the bad news?? " Jin asked making the room tense up again. Tae raised up his head, looking at namjoon who wasn't saying anything.

he spoke up after a long time.

"Hyung, what is it .? " He asked.

"Bro! What is it" jhope also asked .

Namjoon felt the words become heavy in his mouth to speak so yoongi spoke up.

"The court has adjourn your case , because the lady herself already has an unfinished case . Which made her to redraw tae's , but upon everything - " suga didn't finish and their lawyer continued

" Taehyung had to put his career on hold for sometime, making every deal he had in a movie cancelled because of this act that has been brought up. " He explained making tae stand up from his seat .

"What? " He said with wide and unbelievable eyes.

Jin and jhope where totally shocked by the words their lawyer said.

"What do you mean on hold, I didn't do anything, why should they decide what is right or wrong for my life or career, I'm not putting anything on hold. What rubbish is this " he said yelling with furiousness.

" So what if your career is on hold, we told you several times to be humble and stop that shitty stuffs you've been doing. Didn't we ? " Yoongi said calmly but you could sense the furiousness in his tone .

"Who cares what has happened , my career is not going anywhere " tae said with another yell making Jin come in .

"Kim Taehyung sit your Ass Down " Jin said with a command making Taehyung sign and sit back down with his both hands running up and down his face .

"Uhhhh" namjoon said , stood up and went to sit next to him .

"I know this is a hard thing to do. But you have to, okay.
It's for the better. You know your fans need to cool down, the press and everyone who knows you, have to forget this false news first before you go back to the screen again.

We believe in you. We don't want anything to happen to you. We want the best for you . That's why we always support you. But this case is very different." Namjoon explained to Taehyung.

"Take your time and think this through, you are not weak, we know you are very very strong. Make them regret it. We believe you can !! "
Namjoon said again.

" I need some time alone"
TAEHYUNG said , standing up and moving straight to his room upstairs.

The room became quiet again.
Their lawyer said his goodbyes and went home.

Jin went to kitchen to serve dinner with their nanny.
Whilst, suga and namjoon stood up to go find a place for Tae to stay for the mean time.

Jhope was there also. Trying to suggest a place and even coming up with one in case Taehyung change his mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
Would TAEHYUNG change his mind like he should??

Let find out
..