1. Intro

Liz -

I was walking one day and I decided to check out this cute little café that I seen so I've been here for about eight months.

I love K-pop in me and my service dog will we're here on the residency that we wanted to do for quite some time. However, when I was walking and I decided .

I needed coffee it was a day where I was particularly tired and I knew if I didn't have caffeine in them, people might not wanna be around you dude my crankiness you know everybody has to have their morning fix I suppose so I continue to walk and I finally found this cute little tea shop that has these cute little anime characters and suites emojis it was so tasty, especially the green tea mochi toys cake

I don't even know what I have it was so good and it had this purple jam in it  I don't remember very much about it. I just remember that I needed it because I needed it because well you know I needed it because if I didn't have it then.

I don't know what I would be doing right about now but after I finished eating,

Quill  and I had headed outside to start walking back to my car when all the sudden I realize something I realized that I had forgotten my Tumblr on the table.

I quickly ran back inside and retrieved it, and I had forgotten that every café gives you hot water and your Tumblr just in case you find a T stand that you want you're allowed as many free samples as you want but if you like the tea you do have to eventually buy it and I thought you know I'll bring one to my coworker and see if they like it so I was walking with my drinks in hand when .

I seen this guy and I didn't really  think much of it I didn't think much of it at all really I try not to think about it, but he kept on smiling at me and he was cute. I proceeded to walk with all the sudden I class to some other person I looked up and his nose is bleeding.

I hope terrible but then I realized who it was.

It wasn't just any random guy. It was Christopher Bang
I almost cried, but his words brought me back to reality.

Chris -
hello you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Perhaps I should start sweeping you off your feet like you did mine smiled. I hope to my bloody nose didn't freak her out but she was such a beautiful girl that was something about her that I just really liked as soon recognized her. She was Mancini's friend. She was Maddie's friend Liz Maddie had been in Korea for a few months now on a riding books Felix was a huge fan of Maddie's books and always wanted more of them, so Maddie got tired of the thin letters I guess and she came down to surprise him and they fell in love.

I don't think Maddie was really looking forward to that part, but she was happy and Karin had already been here for a little bit while because well, she was here to raise awareness about different types of you know,

health issues and diseases so she was here helping other kids and speaking of the service dogs and Maddie had already been here you know, helping kids out, advocacy and making things accessible for blind people, but she was really a joy.

I really hope that could see Liz again and I was so excited that she was here would you like to go out for coffee? I wondered I hope she say yes but I would be sad if she said no but I would be OK and accept the answer and we want to take it with Grace. 

Liz - coffee? Of course I'd love to.

I would really like to get coffee with you. How does tomorrow or actually has tonight sound? I hope that's OK. I imagine you're busy.

Chris -
well tonight works perfectly. My boss can suck it how does 430 sound I'll take you to a café and then I'll get you dinner and then we can close the night out with a coffee or tea.
Great I'll pick you up at 4:30.