31.here we go again

Chris -

this is it this is my final shot. If I do not do something now I'm gonna lose my wife forever and I can't really except that. It's very very hard knowing that the person that you love the most is here with you but they're not here with you.

It's is scary that she can potentially develop dementia and not know who she is. That scares me a lot because I know that we have a really great head specialist, very very hard to not get attached to the fact I might overwhelm her and scare her out of memory thing that and I think really really affect me.

It's just very hard because I want what is best case. We don't wanna hug around the brain to thinking it's because I just, something positive like I just want her to be OK and I know that she is it OK she is very hard to improve but very very hard because I just want my baby back like .

I just want my day and I know that there's a chance it honey back or I get like a hype she might not be coming back to her original cell and it's a lot to try not to be emotionally attached because not to overwhelm a persons memory patient life but

I know probably not going to get so upset a lot not to get you know, anxious, or scare them because of that try not to get anxious or scare them and to thinking that they're doing something wrong when I'm back in the people you know and it gets very overwhelming and very scary so

I try very hard to remain calm and not get emotionally upset. You guys have been really good at keeping me calm hard because I just want her back and I know that there is a timer holding my breath and shine really hard not to get physically attached messes not getting better and tell yourself that or likely disappointed that.

I'm not seeing as much improvement as I want to see and be in her in pain and it's truly heartbreaking when we wake up in the morning I don't know what to tell her.

I tell her that she's beautiful and how old her that she's doing fine and she is doing fine. She never lost a memory of being a nurse she still a nurse the only thing that she doesn't remember it's my wedding,

in like everything in the doesn't remember our wedding and and it's very hard because you want to be appreciated anything with anything or maybe I did something wrong but what should I have done wrong?

I did nothing because I didn't. I didn't get in the car, he drunk you know

Didn't

. I didn't get in the car, he drunk you know my family were devastated checking on me or anything that is going to damage my wife's well-being never do anything to damage her name because why would you do that someone why did you keep on asking yourself.

I have done nothing wrong on and when things get very emotionally she gets like emotionally why would you very why do you why do you and you're not using it for things are threatening you all the time

and I told him that if he ever work out he hast to put 110% not just the girls and I just feel like she fits him same with Karin she Fixed Han.

multiple times and wake up every day and all I don't want to do anything to overwhelm her because got married in have a baby with a stranger with us.

I am really excited. I hope that you never really know open minded. Hope that it off and tell myself that it's not worth it when it's worth it you just gotta have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through no matter how your heart is grieving. If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true.

Liz -

it's awful nice request to stay here with me and be here with me when I am unsure of everything done everything he can to you and I'll be there really emotional at times because that you don't know you don't know what's gonna happen and then it gets very emotional for me personally because I don't want to get into it I mean the sound of punching metal EMS EMTs to sound that will stay with me for the rest, my life, even though .

I've tried really hard to get about it I can still hear can't scream I can still remember what happened after that, but I do know that I am loved beyond belief as well and doubt chance of love for me because I ever need anything he's gonna be there before.

I hit even hit the ground and that to me is priceless because I know lots of people would never get that opportunity.

I know people act out because they want the
TV they want a man that what is that don't get so they try to make up stories so they can get it or get people to feel sorry for anybody all the time and get upset to be comforted but I realized I didn't do any of that with Chan.

I was so blessed to have a man that really looks like a perfect boyfriend was the perfect boyfriend, but did everything I was hot it was never to gain popularity of being that he did it because he loves me

if I could just remember wedding I think I'd be complete because I want to start a family.

I'm just sick of my brain playing these tricks on me.