14. Huh

Doctor Choi -

Liz relax you're in the hospital you had a really bad car accident Christmas with you you're broken medically induced coma we had to keep you in the comments keep your post under control because if I didn't sedate you would make me induced coma I wouldn't of had control over your post and you would've had issues later on if we didn't fix it. OK there's nothing to be ashamed about there's nothing to be embarrassed about you're not paralyzed you can talk and you can walk you know the only thing that's gonna do you know kind of feel weird for a little bit is the memory and I didn't want to specify that that you were OK and you're not doing anything out of the ordinary it's gonna be all right and I am we're here to support you. There's some really good therapy resources out there it's going to be OK now I'd like you to relax and if you have any questions or concerns yeah plenty of people including you know the boys, family and friends that are here to support you.

I want you to remain calm and don't do anything that's going to raise your post because that's when we're gonna have issues. No can you tell me your first and last name.
Liz-
I'm pretty sure it's Bang  Liz and I was born in October. There is so much more than I wanted to say so much more than I wanted to say but I couldn't get anything out. It was like there is just annoying ringing in my head and every time I wanted to say something I just couldn't do it felt like there is a thick cloud is fog open my brain, and I just couldn't get what I wanted to say I burst into tears, and I begin to go in hysterics just in case that design around me and the girls,
I'll cover their mouth with shock, and I think Karin was about to faint  or pass out about it maybe even both and Maddie and Bri  they were equally shocked I thought maybe Bri  hit the floor before Karin did, and then everybody in the room looked at me and I felt sick .

Maddie -

dr. Choi did she sustain any head trauma? Could you confirm? Do you think she has some memory or do you think it's all gone because I know in some cases it can be short term or you could have some memory or you don't remember anything at all . Liz -I don't know I don't know my head hurts and I'm getting a killer headache. Please help me I cry, but just then I fell off his file and stomach acid rush up my throat . Everyone either passed out at that moment or they started throwing up themselves, Felix was  vomiting, profusely, and Changbin then he couldn't hold anything down.
JYP -
What is going on what's going I'm not sure what happened after that because I think Chris hit the ground and Liz started vomiting again then they had to rush and pump out her stomach and take her.

Oh my God I thought we could go to two funerals if I was Chris I don't know what I do because then I go bankrupt because the boys couldn't carry on without him all this is horrible. I'm gonna get that man and I'm gonna make sure he pays the price for taking away my million dollar prize.

Mrs. Bang -
as a mother, there are many things that haunt you, but let me just say this one was very special

and it's a horrific moment that will haunt me and taught me for the rest of my life.