28. I love you

Maddie -

I know you're scared and I know you have no memory of the first wedding, but here are some pictures on the wall of you and Chris .

You guys are my favorite couple but of course Han  always has to steal the show of course him and Karin helped themselves to your wedding cake

I still remember it so vividly we were all listening to Bree speech and all the sudden we just heard a crunch and munch and sound I pulled out my video camera and listened to the type  Han -who knew chocolate cake with raspberry filling in carrot shaving to be so good it sounds disgusting but it's really delicious so whoever came up with this idea Kolors to you it's soft and chocolate from the cake it's target from the raspberry jam, filling, and crunchy from the carrot shavings
kairn -
oh Han you goober .

I simply adore your description and explanation of things. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen like I've never seen such a human being go out of their way go out of their way and you know do this like this is really something this is ahead of your time and your speech, that was amazing .

I mean I've never tear it up more at anything in life like you knocked my socks off I can't wait for our big day that's like one of my favorite day of the year. The type soon stopped and I flipped off the tv I turned to Liz and she had tears in her eyes. I wasn't sure what to say or do I just knew.

I had to be there for her or it wasn't going to go well it was going to go terrible.

She began to cry, so sorry for you almost took pity on her for not knowing who she was or not remember in the first wedding, but then you didn't want to blame her because that's rude motivating the person to likely that they're going to become more damaged in a long gone instead of saying anything .

MI just wrapped my arms around her and tried to comfort her the best I could mobility because it was scary you  try not to get you try not to get emotional so you just do what you can do and you don't judge you except everybody was open items listed and something terrible but she didn't do anything terrible all she did was go to her family house for Thanksgiving and she got T-bones. It was beyond your control and whoever that person is I hope they know that they're a disgusting human being for leaving someone there like a piece of trash I mean even call 911 after Chris and Liz leave for the windshield and Tim is barely conscious.

It was the worst thing Ever I don't even know what to say like how could you be such a bad person and not think of the consequences some people think the consequences don't apply to them so that's why they leave the ceiling think that nothing has happened and what makes matters worse as well just say,
go on with your life it's scary and devastating.

Liz -I'm very happy I have you girls and I don't really remember too much and how we met.

I just knew that we met on something that we all needed which was our dogs but then we never would've made it hasn't happened for the dogs like Maddie I still know who you are and Karin are and I know who Brianna is like.

I still know that we have a service sucks. I just don't remember my first wedding.

It doesn't mean that I don't remember you guys I know you guys very well because I remember when I woke up in the hospital the first people I asked to see were you guys my friends cause.

I don't really know who can lice and I didn't know who my in-laws work but I'm really grateful that you all have a stick by me and I'm sure if we keep up these activities maybe just maybe my memory will come back new and improved.