10 . Holidays

Chris -

are you ready my love we're going to go visit my family in Australia but face you have to drive to the airport well actually now I have to go to the store and get us a few things from the airport.

I'm really excited to take you I've been gushing to my mom and dad cheaper months now she said she's so excited to meet Liz like she's never she's never met someone like you said she's excited and she's emotional because her baby has found his soulmate and I couldn't believe it and I am so excited for you to finally meet.

Meet each other first time and Hannah shit excited but she's always team Liz .

She told me I should I change my name to laser come back in your body at my next life I just I'm so excited to finally take me to Australia babe I mean I couldn't do this with anybody else my little koala.

I am so excited to take you, but I've been dreaming of this moment for a very long time and I cannot wait to take you with me and I'm not sure what.

Quill think of this, but I am so excited to finally get you there because we have been waiting for this day for a very long time and we're dreaming of this day for a very long time.

you don't know what you're going to get so it's really exciting for him this, so I'm really excited for us to finally get this little chapter and safe haven and I life I've been dreaming with us for a very long time.

I'm so excited to take you here and you know finally get to do this with you.

I never thought I'd go home again due to Covid and I never thought if I loved you the Covid another those things are over my life back on track and I'm so excited.

Liz-
Chris I'm excited too. I was telling Maddie before I came here that I felt kind of lonely and I was nervous that I would wouldn't find anyone, but Maddie said never go traveling looking for love because.

That is when things will go wrong and you'll get your heart working she says, and the way Maddie's right she says never go let them for love because that's why hit you in the face like the submarine.

It's very scary medicine that she hated love for obvious reasons and I now I can't say the night flame her because love is a nasty nasty nasty theme.

I mean it's very scary How it can really affect you at a time like this you never really know what is out there looking out for you or waiting for you and I think that's the hardest part because you just want to be good and you want to do something with your life and you eat and you just don't know You should always keep an open mind and don't remain scared or freaked out because that's when things will go wrong,

I try to look at her books for advice because it's almost like she has the answers to everything.

I would've thought Maddie was a philosopher but she's not. She really needs to become one.

I think but only time will tell but right now I love life and I'm just so grateful to be with my husband. I don't know what I do if things ever changed.