5.lips

Chris-
Liz really is something she's just so beautiful and I just can't imagine any thing else more beautiful or perfect like her. It's ridiculous. I have never met a pretty human being and it's ridiculous that girl this girl is so perfect. I had actually wanted to meet her for a very long time and I was going to send her a letter.

I was actually on the way to the post office when we bumped into each other as fate would have it. I just cry every single time that I visit with her because you have a person so much that you're in denial when you do each person I'm gonna do in Phoenix with Maddie.

He was so emotional really cried or when
Han met kairn that was a sweet little day in history because you never really know a person until you get to be close to them like that it was so emotional that I couldn't help but get an emotional because well you know you can tell that he really loves her just as much as

I love Liz but I've never seen him get emotional before over her so it's really sweet and the sea Felix get all email over Maddie that's the sweetest thing ever because he loves Maddie are the same age she's just a months younger than him, but Maddie is the apple of his eye and I don't think that he realizes she realizes how much that she is love just like Liz .

I don't think she realizes how lucky she is because you know it's not we don't really talk about them an interview for protection purposes because I knew the fight

I wanna scream from the rooftops that I married and have my soulmate because I hate it when the stays  always ask me what I look for in a girl.

Well they should know what I look for in a girl because I have my Liz so I don't need anybody in the world tell me. how much I love her or what I do for her because I do a lot for her but I do it because I love her. She never asked me for anything to Liz.

It's not about the money or the design of clothes she said her main priority is being a good wife to me, but to me I have the greatest rifle in the world. No one could ever compare.

I mean just how caring she is and how much she put her life in danger for me and I still feel horrible every time she does it, but she has done so much for me and keeping me safe.

I don't know what to do or what to say like she has really stepped up her game and keeping me safe and making sure that I am OK and that my feelings don't get hurt by the boys I mean her Maddie, Karin, and Bri
are just legends because they always put their safety on the line to keep us safe and they don't need to do that. You know we should be doing it for that when we do, but I feel like the girls go out of their way to protect us more than we could take them.

I would be a good husband to her and I know I'm a good husband. This is very very hard because you really want what's best for them and you don't want to get emotional but I love my girl so much I will never stop supporting her.