25.Love me again

Chris -

You mean the world to me and I'll never stop loving you 'Cause what you have given me I can never repay And if we meet again somehow, I will love you then as now 'Cause you mean the world to me

I became blinded by what I thought I needed to do. I was wrong. I was stupid. But not for one minute did I ever stop loving you. And that's why I deserve to be forgiven.

Oh who am I kidding

From the moment I laid eyes on you I couldn't stop looking at you. From the moment we talked I couldn't stop arguing with you.

From the moment we kissed I couldn't stop kissing you

from the moment we shared our hopes, fears and insecurities I couldn't stop loving you.

When Mickey and Minnie divorce that's when I'll stop loving you which is never going to happen.

I will never stop loving you.

I love you so fucking much that I could vomit fountain of blood that says I love you because I love you so much.

I will never stop fighting for us and I will never stop doing what's right for us and doing what I can to help us.

I'm doing what I can to keep us happy and safe out of harms way from JYP
I will never let him .

I will never let him get in the way of our happiness again that was so stupid of me to get in the cart at night, but I told myself on the time I I didn't drive but yeah if I never gotten mad,

I don't think we would've ended up.

I don't think we would've ended ended up in that situation so it's really hard to move forward with life because again I just want us to be happy and I want us to be old and crusty and you know just everything that I want us to do I don't want us to divorce and are used.

I want us to go forward with love and I want us to be happy and continue on I don't ever wanna have to separate from my person and I will never stop loving you like I will do anything that I can do for you and I will never stop loving you.

It's very hard to not love you so the more I think about it I I I can't stop doing what I'm doing like I will fight for us to the very end of Time.
Liz -oh Chris
that really means a lot to me and I will never stop loving you. I will never stop doing what I am doing for you.

I just wish I could remember at first wedding. I mean the doctors did say it could be a lot worse but I will not stop and I will continue to advocate and do what I can do to keep you safe and I am happy. I just need to get this brain of mine fixed and then we can go from.

Will pick up right

we left off and I think that's the most important thing is

I was going to marriage counseling for me to fix my brain and then we'll live happily ever after I know it's not my fault but it's really hard.