32. I love you again

Chris -

Liz , please please remember me. I love you we love you I'm never gonna move on.

I

will never move on. It doesn't matter how many wives that they have lined up for me I will never love her as much as I love you and I feel like if I did with Mary I would become abusive because these girls are not what I want you're what I want.

I don't want anybody else in the world but you you're the only one for me you're my person you're a peanut butter to my jelly, the Vegemite, my toast, the fruit to my cake like I can't lose you I don't want you to go home to Illinois.

I don't want you to go home back to your family because your homes here with me and they don't even know where you've been in there what are you gonna say people to ask you are you being you're not gonna remember because the music and I just can't accept that you might go home that was so crushed me so much I cannot let you go like please I'm begging you I'm begging you to stay I'm on my knees begging you cannot just leave me please don't leave me we need you.

We love you tell Maddie and Karin they would be devastated. If you left you need a lot of help and we're gonna get your help and we're going to get the rest of the early years record time but don't rush it because we don't wanna fight your brain. We love you and we would never do anything to hurt you and we love you so much don't go.

JYP-Liz , what I did was completely unacceptable and I take to show responsibility for that like I am going to probably serve two months in prison for the crimes they commit against you because someone found it out and they have enough evidence to trade me with you and Maddie poisoning is that what you want? Is that why you're faking a memory loss I know you were in an accident, but there is no way that you would be able to remember a certain amount of time. I kind of shit that quickly because Dr. Choi walked in.

I got really quiet I knew I would probably lose Chris forever and there would be no more stray kids and the stays or probably mad at me for doing what I did to your idol. It's very emotionally jarring and scarring for everyone involved I'm a horrible, horrible man and I don't deserve to live.

It was so disgusting and despicable but I did to her but again you have to kind of put a pin your peach and take accountability for it. I did so many bad things to these girls they lived to tell though, and I wasn't expecting them to live to tell but they live to tell all right and they kicked my ass, so good it was ridiculous. The tears begin the flow out of my eyes.

I wasn't gonna get away with this one and I knew that the car accident had the world with his memory but now I had to say Chris is feeling from getting hurt and I wasn't sure if I'll even be able to do that because he already hated me enough. Felix-wait a second wait a second wait a second wait a second I have a tape I have a tape I have a tape of when you and Chris first met years ago. Maybe that will do a spark and will make you remember something.

I quickly pulled out the blanket that they got the night day first got married it wasn't just any blanket, though it was the blanket they were going to give her daughter when she arrived and I knew that maybe that would be enhanced a memory because if they could look at the baby name that was already stitched on the blanket fort they had a girl maybe it would turn the world with his head and wake her up her memory, and just as .

I placed it on her, she begin to cry, and Burst
in hysterics I was hopeful that it worked when I was hopeful that identify her head anymore or scare her and she completely re-wiring her brain my time sit still for the longest time at that moment, I wasn't sure what to do. Changbin-it has been hell editing extreme health for us. We didn't know it was gonna happen and we didn't know how to comfort Liz and we didn't know how to make it better. We had a hold our breath for so long and hopes that she would be able to remember her husband suddenly she began to cry, and what we were expecting to happen by some miracle it did happen.

Lee know-I couldn't believe my eyes she was actually doing it. She remembered something we all began to cry. It was a mile stone that we never thought possible.

I.N-

I never thought this day would come, but the TV show that flow it was so emotional I didn't know what to do or say she actually remembered something and it made me cry because well she remembered she remembered it and I didn't know what to do after that whole wedding reception meltdown I wasn't sure how things go.

Seungmin -

I Bursts in the hysterics because well she remembered she remembered some thing and she chose something in her mind that we all were shocked for it we couldn't believe it. Liz -Chris I remember I remember our daughter we were going to name her Sention we were going to name her sunshine. This is what you gave me the night that you proposed.

Your mother had made us baby blankets for her kids. She had one for her son daughter and third daughter. I remember in the car accident. It is so scary and I thought that you were dead. I didn't realize I hit my head on the windshield when they flew out. I was so weird because you were buckled, but I guess you can't trust the tractor trailer truck.
Those people are idiots

but I love you so much. I'm so sorry for the emotional stress. I caused you. Oh my goodness. Chris-
Oh my gosh Liz you're back my girls back she's back if you want we can all live happily ever after this reminds me of a song and i will sing it to you right now to you right now  

Still got that same look that sets me off
'Cause there's something about you
I got these feelings to let it show
'Cause I wouldn't let you go
I shouldn't of let you go
You asked me for closure before and girl.

You
told you it's over, it's over, it's not over
So here we go again
It's like I'm falling in love all over again
For the first time
And I know that it feels right
I think I'm falling in love all over again
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel
To the left, left, left
On the right, right, right
To the back, back, back
On the side, side, side
Tonight
I know I tried to not face the truth
But no one can love me like you do
Your love is static, it pulls me
In like a song when it first begins
I Just don't want to let you end, no
You take me over and you are my controller
I told ya, I told ya, I'm ready to go again, yeah
It's like I'm falling in love all over again
For the first time
And I know that it feels right
I think I'm falling in love all over again
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel Baby there's something
That you did to hold me on
Baby, there's something that just
Keeps me from moving on
The moment I see you
I know it's going to be you
I got this figured out, oh
It's like I'm falling in love all over again
For the first time
And I know that it feels right
I think I'm falling in love all over again
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel
Liz - oh Chris i love you again yeah
Chris -oh this is so so great I might cry
Hannah-
It's good to have you back, Liz I don't know what I would do without my favorite sister-in-law because I just can't handle my brother without you 
Mrs Bang-do you know something Liz when you were so sick with memory loss I've never seen my son more depressed an eager I mean he really loves you and we really love you
Maddie, kairn ,Bri -
it's just so good to have you back Liz we missed you and now we can we plan your wedding!
Chris -
I love you my angel.
I love you so much just like I vowed no matter what challenges may have carried us apart we always have, and we finally found our way back to each other.

***The End ***