9. Yams

Liz-
yams yams that's your favorite Thanksgiving this you like yams you like theme that can that looks like a vegetable that taste sweet you're just funny man I have never heard that before everybody uses turkey or that nasty cranberry sauce I don't know I don't like cranberry sauce, but some people do Thanksgiving always a magical time for me.

That's when I received my little angel well around that time frame anyway so I'm always thankful and everything in between unfortunately for me if you ask me sometimes my greatest gifts and lies and my boys and I'll always be thankful for it and grateful because

I know many people want to be in my place but can't be at my place so you know I think that's why lots of people aren't happy is it won't really too hard but if you just now is it to look at every lesson and you'll be able to be able to you'll be able to do what you want to do in life so for me that you know helping sick children and me, that's the most important thing in life is helping children who were sick because I like kids and kids like me so you know it's always going to be helping hands for those who need it the most because you always want to be a helping in guiding light peoples lives you having a challenging time because you don't really know what a person is going through up until you're with that person so if you think about it, you know you don't really know know What is happening.

Chris -
I don't know if I ever told you anything my love but I'm always thankful for you and you know not just Thanksgiving and mean I'm so excited that we get to go home till Sc. Meet my family the first time but I just hope you know that all be grateful and for you forever and you know I will never stop being appreciative of you appreciative of you and us yeah my know like you know like a tough thing because you're very hopeful that you'll be able to help others here for and you know make their day a little bit better but you don't know how you feel about everything so it's it's very very tough and I have always wanted to be there for someone and you know just help out when

I can so I will always be grateful for what goes on, because it it's really scary. You know another kids life but she's out there as usual helping other people and making them feel good about themselves and that's why I admire her.

That's why I'm so thankful I married her because I couldn't married anybody I could've married into someone terrible so I'm just very grateful that I was able to be with her and help her at a time like this.