Part 1: Jack x Kei

A/N: What I think Kei would look like.

    Kei walks into his and Jack's shared bedroom. It's close to ‪4 pm‬, around the time Jack gets home from work. He and Kei have been dating for a few months now and today, Kei is taking a huge step in their relationship. Of course they've had a few intimate moments, and when they were doing a scene. But never have they gone all the way.

When they met, Kei found that Jack was into BDSM, he was a Dom. He'd never thought about becoming a Sub before, but with Jack it just made sense. So, for the past 8 months, Jack has been training his boyfriend to be his 'Perfect Sub'.

    Kei walks into their enormous walk-in closet and walks to his side of the closet.

    "What should I wear Chris?" He places his phone on a shelf and waits for his best friend to answer.

    "Definitely something slutty, you want Jack on his knees for you hun." Chris says through the speaker. Kei rolls his eyes.

    "I think it's gonna be me on my knees tonight." Kei says.

    "Damn right babe! Get that dick!" Both boys laugh. Chris is also in a BDSM relationship. While Jack and Kei are in a Master/Slave relationship, Chris and his boyfriend, Alexander, are in a Pet/Owner one.

    "I think I know what I'm gonna wear." Kei says after searching for a while.

    "Oh what is it?!" Kei had picked out a pair of black lace panties, a black mesh t-shirt, and a silky short skirt that reached just above his thighs. After describing the outfit, Chris replies.

    "Darling, Master Jack is going to be in heaven tonight. I'm so proud of you baby, taking what you want! What kind of play are you thinking of doing tonight?" Kei goes to his bathroom and styles his jet black curly hair. He also applies some black eyeliner. Finally done, Kei steps out of the closet and sits on his large king sized bed.

    "Maybe some whipping, ice play, and obviously some bondage. I just hope, we may go straight into the sex." Kei replies. Those three have become his favorite plays Jack has shown him. But of course, there are tons more he's willing to try.

    "I bet the second you get into your playroom, you'll be begging and completely forget about anything else. But I hope it goes well Kei, I know you've been looking forward to going all the way with Master Jack." Kei lays back onto the bed with his phone laying beside him and his legs dangling over the bed.

    "I'm really scared. What if he doesn't want to go all the way? What if he doesn't like panties." Kei sighs in worry.

    "Oh he absolutely does! Trust me, I've known him long enough to tell that he wants to rip your clothes off and fuck you like a whore. I can see it in his eyes. And he will definitely love those panties!" Kei blushes at his friend's words.

    "Shouldn't he be home by now?" Chris asks. Kei looks at the time and it reads ‪4:15 pm‬.

    "Yeah he should, I'm gonna go now. I have to make sure I'm by the door before him." Kei excuses himself.

A/N: Thanks for reading the beginning of my first short story!!! If you didn't read the description I'll remind you that these stories are 18+ and gay so if you don't like that then don't read!! Comment with any stories ideas, I'd love to hear some!!