Part 5: Atticus x Corey

A/N: I'm so unorganized rn. i had to edit the stories and shit lmao. Sorry for and mistakes!!

When the bottle was empty, Atticus took a moment to burp the boy.

"Just a few more minutes, then you can sleep." Atticus informs the fussy boy. Corey looks up at the man, and giggles. How could he have been so lucky? He finally gets to experience what it's like to have a caregiver.

Finally, his heart is trusting another again. And where will it lead him? Corey knew Atticus wouldn't want to keep him, it was only a one time thing.

"Babbb ma" Corey made a small babble as he was lifted in Atticus's arms and carried to his own room.

"Sweetheart, it's bedtime." Corey babbles a soft sweet reply. His mind quickly shuts down and his body relaxes against Atticus's muscular body.

"You are a blessing from heaven." Atticus whispers, mostly to himself. He rocks the baby in his arms for a while, to reassure that Corey was fast asleep. Finally satisfied with Corey's soft snores, Atticus lifts the boy up as he stands. He walks carefully into the adorably decorated bedroom. Corey sturrs in his caretakers arms.

Atticus coos at the small boy. Gently Atticus places the boy on his bed, and pulls the heavy warm kitten covered blankets over his body.

"Sleep well baby boy." He cautiously places a kiss on Corey's head. After a second of admiring Corey's sleeping figure, Atticus leaves the bedroom, leaving the door cracked open. His phone buzzes on the kitchen counter from where he left it while cooking food. It was a call from his younger brother. He answered, preparing for the conversation.

"Where are you? I've texted you all night, and your assistant said you left work with a man?" So many questions.

"Andy, slow down. I'm sorry I couldn't reply. I was away from my phone. And yes I left with one of the employees. I was about to leave when I spotted him in my floor break room. I went to ask why he was still here and in the process scared him and caused him to spill water all over himself. I brought him back to my office and was going to help him change, because he didn't have a car and it's 25 degrees outside. I'm at his house now." Atticus hears his brother hum on the other line.

"Why are you at his house? Did you two fuck?" Andy was a twenty-five year old with no filter whatsoever. Atticus knew that all too well after having to raise the younger male after their parents died.

"No Andy," Atticus sighed. "He's a little. He regressed while at my office and I had to take him home. I couldn't leave the poor thing. I brought him home and changed and fed him. I just put him to bed." Andy gasps over the phone and Atticus sits on Corey's couch.

"How old is he? How old is his little age? Is he cute!? Oh my god, are you going to become his Daddy?" Atticus sighs from all the questions. He rubs his temple and slouches back into the couch.

"I don't know how old he is but I believe his little age is five. Although I think he may have an age range rather than one age. He regressed further after I fed him. From five to one. And no, I'm not going to be his Daddy." Although he really wished he could be. Why would a seemingly young man want an old boring man? It surprised Atticus how much he wanted the younger male as he spent more time with him. He'd never felt so connected and content with anyone. His last little boy had broken him.

Nathan had cheated, and showed no sign of remorse for it. Would Atticus really be able to trust someone else? Of course he would, who was he kidding. He would have Corey, if it meant he would eventually leave for someone younger. Even if it only lasted for a short time, Atticus craved to have the beautiful man his.

"Are you sure? You wouldn't have done this for anyone else so why him?" Andy comments.

"I would have done this for anyone. I'm not an asshole." That was a lie, he promised himself he wouldn't care for another little ever again. But those eyes and small whimpers from Corey broke Atticus's heart.

"Sure, keep lying to yourself. Just be safe and next time answer my calls. Also, I know what happened with Nathan was hard on you, but you need to at least try and find someone. I'm getting tired of you going all Daddy Dom on me alone." Atticus laughs at his brother.

"Okay. I'll talk tomorrow, I'm going to stay the night here in case he needs me. Love you."

"Love you too Atticus." Andy replies back and Atticus can hear the line end. He places his phone on the table and spots a small couch pillow to lay on. His legs crunch up as he lays on the couch.

A/N: Another short one ☝️🕺👑