Part 4: Atticus x Corey

A/N: Omg thank you all for reading. Was not expecting people to read this but I'm so happy!! Anygays, a update for you amazing people!!

"Are you hungry little one?" Corey's eyes light up from their original gloomy state and he bounces up and down.

"NUGGIES NUGGIES!! WAN NUGGIES!!" He screams happily. The other male laughs at how adorable this boy was.

"Be quiet baby boy, others will hear you scream and that's rude. Now walk nicely into the kitchen." Atticus demands with a little scolding tone. Corey giggles.

"Otay!! I be quiet, Atty." Corey skips into the kitchen, content with finally being able to relax and embrace his little side.

"I wan dino nuggie, dey in dere!" Corey points to the fridge in the kitchen and waddles to open the freezer, while Atticus looks for a pan to cook the nuggets in. He finds one in a cabinet and places it on the stove. A small figure of a sleeping kitten sits on the window sill above the kitchen sink.

That makes Atticus smile at how much Corey loves cats. He could compare them too, based on both being absolutely adorable.

Atticus watched Corey dig to find a bag of dinosaur nuggets. He bounces happily over to Atticus.

"I wan tese pwease?" Corey hands the bag to Atticus and he takes it.

"Okay sweetie, do you want something to drink while I make them?" Corey nods his head and goes to the fridge to find some apple juice. Atticus watches closely while he heats up the oven, and distributes the nuggets on the pan. It was pretty late so he would only make five nuggets.

        "Can I has milky before night night?" Corey tugs on Atticus's shirt as he holds the jug of juice. Atticus quickly grabs the jug before the boy drops it.

"Sure buddy, whatever you want." He smiles lovingly.

~Time Skip to after Corey eats cause I'm lazy today and my hand hurts from dancing 🕺~

As Corey finished his food, he was taken from his chair. If he could afford to buy a high chair, Corey would have already. Atticus washed the dishes and let the boy sit on his couch and watch t.v. After finishing, Atticus traveled to the living room with a baby bottle of warm milk.

"Baby, I have your milk." He spotted the boy laying down on the couch, his paci being sucked and his eyes slowly closing. Over time his little age slowly regressed further from five to one. (It was a normal thing for him but he hardly ever went for one years while alone). Did this mean he trusted the man in his apartment?

"Corey?" Atticus asked while sitting at the edge of the couch by his feet. Corey looks at Atticus and makes grabby hands.

"Want me to hold you?" Corey makes babbling noises as a response. Atticus coos softly at the boy.

"Can you tell me how old you are Corey?" Corey just looks at Atticus like he was crazy, and makes unatoable noises.

I'm going to go with about one years old. Atticus concludes. He sets the bottle on the table and picks Corey up. As Atticus leans back on the couch, he holds Corey in his lap. Corey's head lays on his boss's chest, and his legs spread out over his thighs. Atticus grabs the paci from Corey's mouth, making him whine and cry just a little.

"Hush baby, I'm giving you a bottle." He presses the nipple of the bottle to Corey's mouth and he takes it immediately. Atticus rubs circles in the young man's back, while humming sweet melodies and holding the bottle.

"Good job, drink it all and I'll lay you down for a bed." Atticus coos to the sleepy boy on his arms. It was a total bliss for both of them. Corey's mind was blank of all stresses and worries as he cuddled in the strong arms of his boss.

And Atticus was content with being able to care for someone again. Even if it wouldn't last long, or would never happen again, he was soaking up this special moment with Corey. He watches as Corey sucks on his bottle and slowly falls asleep.

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry this one is short 🥺