Part 13: Atticus x Corey

Everyone was staring at me and Atticus as we entered the building's first floor. My head lowered at the unwanted attention but Atticus's hand on my back made me feel safer.

"Don't pay any attention to them." Atticus noted and I laughed.

"They probably wonder why you're wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, you look ridiculous for a businessman." I comment as we enter an empty elevator. Atticus pushes the button for my department's floor and steps back.

We both stand in the middle of the elevator a few inches apart. It's like my body gravitated towards him.

"I can dress however, and if anyone said anything I would fire them." I laugh again at Atticus's joking demeanor.

"No you wouldn't." He chuckles.

"You're right. I'm not that cruel. And for their information, I am comfortable with what I'm wearing. If I wanted to, I'd wear this all day at work." The quiet barely audible music in the elevator echos in my ears. I fold my arms and give Atticus a sassy look.

"Would you really?" He lifts an eyebrow.

"No, my assistant would kill me with a bagel if I dressed in anything other than my suits. His words." Atticus shivered at the mention of his assistant. I laugh louder than before and the elevator bings, signaling we arrived at my floor. I step out as the doors open and look back at Atticus.

"I got it from here, thank you Sir." I wave shyly and Atticus waves back.

"Be safe and I'll see you later Corey. You have my number, call if you need." Were his last words as the silver doors closed in our faces. Oh right, he gave me his number. I sigh and turn around to see a very pissed off Mrs. Rose.

"Mr. Woods, want to explain what that was?" Her silky, thin, and tight black skirt and black button up shirt show off everything. Who dresses like that in an office job? She looks like she walks the streets, looking for men to fuck her. How does her husband let her walk around like this? I mean there's a point in which too much skin is too much. Mrs. Rose flirts with practically every man in this building and dresses like a whore.

"I apologize, Mr. Ride said he would call you and explain why I was late and-" She snaps her long nailed finger at my face and I jump a little.

"Yeah he did, but thanks to your little stunt half our work is unfinished. Half our department is out and here you are fooling around like a child. Pathetic excuses won't work on me. Get to your desk and work. I expect everything at your desk to be done today." With a dramatic flip of her hair, she walks away. Her high heels click along the floor. My mood is ruined now. Once a very happy and calm mood turned sour and depressed.

"Corey, psst." I turn to see Ryan, one of my coworkers, standing beside me with an evil grin.

"Yes-?" Ryan is just a few inches taller than me with purple and blonde dyed hair and green eyes. He's friendly but I wouldn't say we were besties. Mostly because we only talked during work hours. But I guess I kinda liked him.

"Were you really with Mr. Ride? Why were you with him? " Ryans eyes sparkled with curiosity and I backed away. Personal space people.

"Nothing happened, I accidentally spilled water on me yesterday while staying over time and Mr. Ride offered to drive me home. He ended up staying the night." Obviously I left out the part where we jerked each other off and how he asked me to be his little.

"Oh my God! You sly dog, climbing straight to the top." He playfully punches my arm and I groan.

"Be quiet Ryan, it's not like that." I shyly scold him. He scoffs and I roll my eyes. While walking to my desk Ryan continues to ask me questions, which I ignore. Its our thing. He talks I ignore and we ate perfectly fine with that.

"Do you think he likes you? I've been here seven years and I have never seen him with a lover. I mean come on he hardly visits the different departments. I bet he has a crush on you." Ryan leans against a nearby wall and fiddles with his beautifully styled hair. I push my chair out and sit on it while placing my backpack next to me.

"No he doesn't, just let it go Ry. Plus I'm not ready for any type of relationship. How's Jayden doing?" Ryan immediately lights up and smiles bright.

"Oh he's perfect! He bought me a new toy, if you know what I mean." Ryan winks at me and I make a fake gagging sound. Perfect subject change, Ryan loves talking about his husband. Just not perfect that he choses to talk about sex. Too much information.

"Ry, I don't need to know about your sex life with your husband." I log into my computer, while wishing he would take a hint and stop before I kick him in the dick.

"Yes you do, it's the only type of action you're getting anyway." I chuckle. Not true, totally didn't get my hot as fuck boss to give me a hand job this morning.

Ah wait- No, let's not think about that!

"You're blushing? Has the shy introverted little Corey gotten some action lately? Or maybe last night when a certain man was at your apartment?" I throw a pencil at him and he squeals.

"You are the spawn on Hades." Ryan spats.

"You are an annoying little hairless dog Ryan." I retort back with a teasing fiery tone. Ryan gives me his classic 'I'm offended and now I'm going to ignore you all day until I want something' look he always gives after I make fun of him. I snicker as he gasps and turns on his heels for his own desk.

"You are no longer allowed to be a part of my gossip stories. Hope you have fun without my amazing sex stories!" He yells a little too loud and people look towards us. That man is embarrassing to say the least. I would definitely not miss those stories

Go read my new story Belonging to Him!!!!! I'm really proud of it and hope people start reading it too!! Have a great day