Part 6: Marcus x Daniel

Marcus loved to suck cock. He didn't like getting fucked that much, but he really loved to suck cock, and that showed by how good he was at it. He continued to go, constantly changing the pace and doing different things, occasionally popping his mouth all the way off and suddenly re-engaging, licking around the man's head, sucking it gently the entire time, and deepthroating it all the way, causing him to leak spit all along Daniel's hard cock.

At the same time, he loved the view of Daniel's face and tummy, so much so that one of his hands found their way up and began gently shaking the man's tummy every time he focused on the head of his cock, so that he could get a good view of it jiggling. He hoped Daniel didn't mind this, the man just love Daniel's body.

"Do...Do you like my t-tummy?" Daniel was shy to ask, afraid of the man's answer, but he asked nonetheless. He moved his thighs ever so slightly to pressed against Marcus's face, almost squeezing the males face between his thighs. There was a part of Daniel that wanted to be skinny so he could be loved, but a bigger part of him wished someone would cherish his body type and not make him change.

He could feel his climax approach the longer Marcus's sucked his cock, he was so close. Perhaps he was overly sensitive due to his lack of experience or the fact that Marcus's was sucking his cock like it was life or death. His slobbering mess on Daniel's cock, the way Marcus's would deep throat his cock till he felt the back of Marcus's throat, the way Marcus's would lick his head, and the way Marcus's hands teased his tummy were perfect. Everything-about the other male was perfect to Daniel.

Marcus didn't answer the question for a moment, continuing to bob on the man's cock. He felt the man's thighs rising up, and he could begin to feel Emilio tensing up, and, even though he liked how the soft, squishy thighs felt against his body, he decided to abruptly stop, leaving Daniel's cock wet and sloppy, just sitting there.

"I don't like your tummy. I love your tummy." he'd say smirking down at the man as he slowly rose to his feet, his cock twitching in his boxers as he stood over Daniel.

"Oh... and you aren't going to cum yet. I will let you know when It's ok for you to cum. At least... for the first time. Every time after that... do it when you wish. Make sure to let me know when you are close. Okay?" Marcus said, slowly stroking himself through his boxers. Daniel whined when he no longer felt Marcus's mouth on his cock and his body moving away.

He grew increasingly needier and disappointed that Marcus had moved away, but Daniel knew Marcus would return. His eyes went to the hand that was stroking Marcus's cock and he licked his lips in anticipation. He would wonder what Marcus's cock would look like, and feel like inside of him.

"Okay...I will." He said, his eyes not leaving the man's boxers. Daniel's thighs lay back down on the bed and spread as far as the could possibly go.

The leaking cock between Daniel's legs was throbbing, it almost felt painful the longer it wasn't touched. By now his hands were clenched in tight fists above his head, his freckled cheeks were painted red, and you could clearly see a few off colored scars on Daniel's thighs, but that was a discussion for another day. Marcus smirked at Daniel.

"How many times do you think you can handle my cock inside of you before you can't take it anymore Daniel? There is so much I wanna try with you..." He teased, slowly jerking his clothed cock still, not yet revealing it to the man.

"So many times Marcus...I can take it...Please do it all Marcus...I want you to do anything you want to me please~" Daniel begged. He was one hundred percent ready to be used by Marcus in anyway, to be fucked a endless amount of times.

"Please take em off." Daniel said referring to Marcus's boxers. God, Daniel hates those stupid boxers blocking his view so badly. Marcus smirked as Daniel begged for his cock

"Either way, I think we need to wet it first, don't you?" He teased, his eyes lustfully devouring all of Daniel's beautiful bare body. He couldn't wait to fuck Daniel like he was a whore every night from this point forward.

"Um, I think I have lube in my dresser...maybe." Daniel questioned himself, as he wasn't sure if he had anything to help lubricate his entrance.

"Well... I was gonna fuck your throat first... but I suppose Lube will do the job..." Marcus said, smirking down at Daniel.

"Which do you think will be better? Lube or your spit? Or maybe both?" He teased, jerking his dick slowly as he made sure to keep eye contact with Daniel, as he began to slowly tease that he was taking his boxers off, bringing them down just a bit, pulling them away from his body, before suddenly letting them fall back in place.

"B-Both..both is g-good.." Daniel whined while watching Marcus's boxers fall back in place. He then slowly sat up on the bed and propped himself on his knees. Daniel hated how Marcus would tease, but loved it at the same time. He let out a few moans and whimpers before speaking once again.

"Please Marcus....fuck my mouth with your cock please..." Daniel begged with a cute pout while his butt wiggling back, his throbbing cock leaking pre-cum between his thighs, and forward a bit, and his hands placed palms down on his thighs.