Part 4: Jack x Kei

A/N: WARNING!!! Mature content!! Don't read if you don't like it!!

He quickly grabs the condom and rips it open with his mouth. Kei hears the rip of the wrapping and it clicks as to what Jack is doing.

   "N-No! I-I w-want you raw..." Kei whines out, hoping Jack would listen to his request. Jack lifts his eye brow before asking.

    "Are you sure?" Kei nods his head quickly.

   "Yes, please...I want your raw c-cock in me please! Cum inside of me Master!" Kei hears a deep growl above him and assumes it's Jack.

   "Gladly my sweet kitty, I'll make sure to fill you up completely." Kei shivers in anticipation. Jack lines himself up to Kei's hole and with one swift movement his tip is buried inside. Kei groans and winces in pain as his walls are spread.

    "Shh, it's almost all in. Just breathe for me baby." Kei takes deep breaths and relaxes his body. Jack takes a deep breath and pushes the rest of his thick cock inside of Kei. Tears break through at the edge of Kei's eyes, but the blindfold covers them. Jack waits for a minute to allow Kei to adjust to his size. He kisses and sucks at Kei's neck.

   "Good boy, I'm going to move now. Use your safe words if it's too much." Jack says.

   "Yes Sir." Kei response. Jack's hips begin moving back and forward. His member, thrusting into Kei, plunged deep within him. Kei moans louder and louder with each thrust. The sound of skin slapping together and both their moans fill the room.

  "Ohh....Master..harder...faster..please" Kei struggles with the cuffs on his wrists. Jack gladly obeys, pounding deep and harder. He pulls his cock out, until only the tip is inside, and slams back in. Kei's body jolts, and he yelps.

   "God, you're so tight, baby. Like you were meant to take my cock." Jack groans as his hips move faster and harder. He makes hard rough thrusts, and slow gentle ones. Kei's mouth leaks drools as the thrusts jolt his body. He feels Jack pulling out to just the tip once more and his body being turned around.

Now on his knees again, Jack pounds back inside. Kei's cock burns, and begs to be released from the ring. The cuffs grip Kei's wrists tightly as they dangle slightly above his head. His knees wobble and his body fills with pleasure. Jack makes one thrusting movement, and an electric shock goes through Kei's body.

   "Right t-there! Keep h-hitting there!" Jack lands a hard smack on Kei's ass. Making Kei moan and whimper.

    "You do not tell me what to do. Got it bitch?" Kei gulp holding back his moans.

   "Yes Master." He whispers softly. Jack lands three more harsh slaps to his Sub's ass before picking up his speed again. He continues to abuse the weak spot deep within Kei. Kei's moans never stop flowing from his mouth. Jack growls and groans as his dick slams into the tight hole.

   "M-Master...c-can I...ahh..t-touch you p-please?" Kei asks while tugging at the cuffs. He whimpers and pouts hoping Jack will listen. He doesn't get an answer, only soft hums from the man above.

    "P-please..?" Kei begs again. His hands are quickly removed from their cuffs and he smiles. Jack turns Kei around to lay on his back again.

   "There you go precious. Wrap your arms around me." Kei in a flash wraps his small shaky arms around Jack's neck. His nails dig into the tan flesh of his lover. With each thrust, they both inch closer to their climax.

   "How does it feel, my precious pet? Does it feel good?" Jack growls into Kei's ear.

   "G-Good...nya...feels so good M-Master~"Kei answers as his nails dig deeper. To Jack's surprise, the sharp pain from Kei's nails turns him on more. Kei's hips move with Jack's thrusts in a timely rhythm.

But that doesn't last long as Jack's thrust and Kei's hip movements become wild and sloppy. Just like the kisses they share. Kei's soft hands tangle in Jack's hair, making it messy. God, how he wishes to see his lover. But he wasn't given permission to take the blindfold off, so he quiets his wants. Jack watches as Kei screams out.

How the noises he makes go from loud then quiet. And his soft pitiful whimpers. He can feel his release coming soon, but he tries to hold it back as he wants to cherish this moment longer.

   "Kei, you are perfect. Perfect in every way." Kei purrs at the praising words from his boyfriend.

    "Y-You are too, Master." He smiles, making Jack smile as well. What kind of expressions is he making? Is he smiling? Kei thinks to himself, before a deep thrust from Jack, hits his prostate and clouds his mind completely. His thoughts are only filled with moans and whimpers of pleasure. Jack uses his right hand to lift Kei's head and pull at the silk cloth covering his eyes.

    "I want to see your entire face as we finish alright." Kei replies with a hum then a high pitched scream as his prostate is abused again. Jack lays his forehead on Kei's, their eyes lock and both boys smile.

    "I'm c-close sir..p-please.." Kei whispers softly as his hips move up with Jack's thrust. Jack's cock twitches inside the warm tight walls, leaking precum inside.

   "Just a minute more darling. Then we can cum together." Kei nods and leans up to kiss Jack's soft pink lips. Jack picks up his pace, reaching deeper within Kei, if that was even possible.

     "Ugg..ahh..Master pl-please fill me up. Please I w-want your cum so bad~" Jack watches as Kei's eyes cross and go back in my head, and his hip buck up wrapping his legs around Jack's waist. In an attempt to pull them closer.

     "Oh does my sinful slut want my babies hmm?" Jack growls out in a deep masculine voice.

     "Yes! Oh god yes p-please!" Kei begs out his body feeling like he's on a high. Jack chuckles and when he feels his cock ready to explode he removes the silver ring around Kei's cock.

     "Cum for me baby, cum for your Master." Kei digs his nail deeper into the skin as he releases his hot sticky cum. Moments after Jack joins him in shooting his semen inside of his lover. They both breath heavily. Kei's vision goes blurry and his hearing is fuzzy. His entire body is on a high. Subspace. Complete relaxation and happiness.

     "Love?" Jack calls but only groans comes from below him. He smiles proudly. This was the first time Kei had ever been in Subspace, and Jack couldn't be more happy, scared, and proud all at the same time. He slowly pulls out, careful not to bother his subs cloud of happiness. He takes one long good look at the mess he made of the boy.

    "Gorgeous." He whispers to himself. Jack goes to climb off the bed but Kei whines, his eyes still clouded and he makes grabby hands.

    "Don't worry love, how about I carry you to the bath and we clean you up hm?" Kei whines in reply, only wanting his lover's touch.

After cleaning, Jack wraps Kei in one of his sweaters, underwear, and fluffy sweatpants. He carries his lover to their bedroom and sleeps.
      "Good night Kei."

       "Good night Jack." Kei whispers.

The End!!