Part 7: Atticus x Corey

The kisses trail from his knuckles to his finger tips. Corey turned brighter red.

    "You are beautiful Corey. These scars, however they came to be, don't make you any less beautiful and handsome." Corey whimpers at the feeling of Atticus's soft lips planting kisses on his hands.

    "I'm going to clean you now, tell me if I need to stop." Corey replies with a nod. His cheek flushed with embarrassment. Atticus pulls out a wipe and gently wipes at Corey's upper thighs and private parts.

He finished wiping and threw away the dirty wipes.

    "Good boy, now can you lay down so I can put this on?" Atticus asked as he stood up. Corey did as told, scooting back onto the bed, staying clear of the messy spot they would change later.

Atticus, having done this many times, quickly and without thinking much put the diaper on Corey. It was just natural at this point, like everything else related to being a Daddy.

    "Good job, I'm so proud of you Corey." Atticus kisses Corey's thigh that have pale discolored lines from the blade he had used. It had been seven years since Corey last cut but sometimes he felt the intense urge to cut.

But Atticus...he changed that. Him being close and taking care of him made Corey feel special. Something he's never felt before.

    "Atty, will yu slee wif me night?" Atticus blushed at the question. He smiled and hummed.

    "Of course, wait until I get this onesie on you then I'll change the covers." Corey nodded and Atticus did as he said he would.

    Corey snuggled into the soft clean blankets on his bed. His pillow lying comfortably under his head. Atticus returned from the bathroom and laid to the right of Corey.

    "You sure you want me here?" Atticus asked.

    "Yea! I wan Atty to lay wif me! Keep me safe!" Corey giggled and Atticus cooed. He was happy Corey felt safe enough to stay little while he was around. The older male lays on his back and rests his arms above his head. Corey waits until Atticus closed his eyes then scooted over and cuddled up to the man's huge muscular chest.

Atticus opens an eye to see Corey snuggling into his peck and humming contently.

    "Atty like big beaw." Corey giggles and rubs his nose softly over the soft cotton shirt Atticus wears.

    "A bear?" He asked in a joking tone. Corey lifts his head up a bit to look at the man and smiles.

    "Yea Atty is ma big cuddle beaw." They both laugh a little. Atticus's arm comes down from above his head and wraps itself around Corey's lower waist. Corey is pulled closer to Atticus's body by the arm. He gasps as Atticus's huge tan hand squeezes his waist possessively.

    "Alright baby, I'll be your big cuddle bear." He kisses Corey's forehead.

    "Go to bed little one, it's really late." He adds. Corey whines but Atticus gives a scolding glare and pinches his forearm in warning.

    "Don't make me say it again baby boy. Close your eyes and go to bed." Atticus warns. Corey pouts but his face is hidden in Atticus's warm comfy chest. He yawns tiredly and his eyes become heavy.

    "Good night sweet baby." Atticus says at a low husky whisper.

    "Ni ni Daddy." Corey whispers completely out of it. Atticus's breath hics and he looks at the sleeping boy on his chest with shock. The word he never imagined he'd ever hear again. "Daddy." Corey called him Daddy, and caused his heart to skip a beat. Unable to fall asleep right away, Atticus examines Corey. He has such beautiful skin, so smooth. And his adorable giggles. Atticus blushes thinking about his time with Corey. I'm so fucking screwed.

A/N: Okie I know this was short but I'm gonna update a few parts so bare with me. Also if I ever get anything wrong about DDLB or age regression please tell me. I may be a little myself but I'm also new to being one and never have experienced being with a Daddy Dom. I'm honestly just writing what I think I would want and using information I've read. I may be wrong with small details and if I am please tell me. I want to write about it correctly. That way I know for my books and for my own personal life. Thanks 🙏 also it's 10 pm and my legs feel like jelly from running 6 miles 💀