Part 3: Jack x Kei

A/N: WARNING!! This gets way kinkier so read at your own risk!! Also thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!!

First Kei unlocks the door and walks in, shutting the door. He removes the skirt and shirt and folds it neatly on the floor next to the bed. Quickly he lowers the lights, kneels on the ground on a pillow, and goes to first position. There he waits until he hears the door creak open and footsteps. His eyes are on the ground and he follows his Master's feet.

"Little one, what are you wearing?" Jack refers to the panties barely covering Kei's ass and dick. Kei shivers nervously. But tries to stay calm.

    "I wanted to wear them for your surprise, I thought you may like them. I'm sorry if you don't like them, I can change." Jack kneels on one knee and lifts Kei's chin up with one finger. His eyes are gentle and loving, with lust hidden deep.

    "No, you look amazing, lovely, absolutely delicious. Now tell me, what do you want to do now?" Kei bites his lip, knowing very well that it makes Jack crazy.

    "I want you to fuck me, Master." Kei says with confidence he didn't know he had. Jack's eyes go wide, not expecting that response from his sub.

    "Are you sure? Are you ready for that?" Kei nods but remembers the rule to always answer with words.

    "Yes Sir, please I want you so badly. I want you to fuck me all night, I want you to use my body in anyway you see fit." Kei's words cause a groan to escape Jack's throat.

    "As you wish." Jack stands and walks behind Kei to the bed where he sits down at the edge. The leather pants that wrap around his legs perfectly, and the button black shirt he wears hugs his muscles just right. And his styled brown hair is slicked back away from his face. Kei waits on the ground not breaking position.

        "Crawl over her little one, right between my legs." Kei does as told. Crawling seductively over between Jack's legs. He sits on his feet and looks up at his lover.

        "Why don't you be a good little slut and suck on my cock?" Kei moans softly at the cold and dominating tone Jack uses. Kei gives him a 'Yes Sir' and begins palming over Jack's pants at his already hard member. Slowly he unzips the pants and pulls down Jack's underwear, down to his ankles. His cock springs to life now fully unclothed.

Kei drools and wiggles his butt, his own member getting hard beneath the panties. Jack's tip leaked precum and twitched against the cold air, just begging to be touched or licked. It wasn't the first time Kei had seen the massive cobra snake attached to his boyfriend (he jokingly refers to Jack's dick as such) but it felt like the first time each time.

   "Get to it, don't just stare at it." Jack demands in a cold harsh tone. Kei gulps and leans in to lick the tip. He gives kitten licks all over the tip and down to the base. He sucks and licks over Jack's balls. This causes Jack to moan aloud. Kei lifts his eyes to watch his Master's reactions. Giving Jack a innocent batting of his eyelashes.

        "No teasing kitten, do it right." Jack scolds with a hard glare.

        "Yes Master." Kei replies. He scoots his body closer to Jack's, opens his mouth and takes Jack's tip in his mouth. Slowly he sucks on the tip, moving it further into his mouth. He uses his tongue to lick all around, paying close attention to the slit at the tip.

Kei takes Jack as far as he can in his mouth and uses his hands on the part he can't reach. Jack moans and grunts, placing his hand on Kei's head. He grips his hair and pushes Kei's head down further on his cock. Shoving his cock deeper into Kei throat. He gags but doesn't protest, giving his Master full control to use his mouth. Giving his Master full control to use his body however he pleased was Kei's pleasure.