Part 10: Atticus x Corey

A/N: Guyssssss you would never believe what just happened. My friend told me my bestie has been talking shit about me- Kinda feeling sad and depressed but here's a update for you wonderful people.

Continued....

His thumb rubs over the slit on Corey's tip. Sending shivers down Corey's entire body. His finger clenched at Atticus's shirt.

"P-Please~" Still unable to form any other words. Atticus rips his own shirt from his body, revealing his God-like body. Corey drools at the sight.

"Like what you see?" Atticus questions while fondling Corey's balls.

"Fuck yes." Corey replies between moans and other unautoable sounds.

"We'll talk about that damn cussing
of yours later." Atticus comments. Their bodies rub against one another, while Atticus jerks Corey off. Corey, feeling a bit bold, slides his small hands down to Atticus's sweatpants.

They palm at the male's bulge, earning an almost animalistic growl to escape Atticus's throat.

"I want these gone." Corey says, referring to the pants blocking his touch. In this moment he felt an unbelievable amount of confidence. He always felt small around others, and not in a good way. Never has he been able to truly be himself. He was once a confident boy. Then he became self conscious and afraid to be the way he was starting to be with Atticus. Bold, needy, and a little bit of a slut. Outside of being little, he was this way.

Corey pulls the pants off of Atticus, sliding them down as far as he can manage. While the older man continues to fondle and rub at Corey's dick, Corey tries with his entire being to keep himself composed. That way he could bring pleasure to Atticus as well.

"A-Atticus -uhh- keep going p-please...d-don't s-stop." Atticus smirks as Corey moans and shakes. His hands palm at Atticus's boxers slowly.

"Fuck~" Atticus curses in a low husky voice. Satisfied with that reaction from Atticus, Corey continues to rub the twitching bulge in his boxers. Atticus's hands slow down from jerking on Corey, and his head comes down to nuzzle in Corey's neck.

"God baby, that feels amazing." He moans as his jaw clenches.

"It would be better if those boxers weren't in my way." Corey says with
an annoyed huff. Finally at his wits end, Atticus shoves the boxers off his body. His cock springs to life and Corey immediently gasps. His eyes go wide and mouth leaks drool. From the angle Corey is laying it's hard to determine the exact size but he could estimate. It was big, a monster. That thing would break my ass in half, how can a dick be that big?! Corey whines as Atticus speeds up his movements and continues to stroke at the boy.

"You wanted it, here it is. Do as you wish." Atticus says as he presses himself closer to Corey. Corey's legs wrap around the older males torso while Atticus sits on his knees and stares down at Corey. The way his deep brown eyes studied Corey's body with an intense gaze gave Corey shivers. His toe curled in anticipation. How would it feel in his hands? What reactions would come from Atticus?

As Atticus runs his finger over Corey's slit, Corey lowers his hand to the monster. He runs his index finger across the slit, then grabs the tip with his hand.

"Mmm, there you go baby." Atticus praises which gives Corey more confidence to stoke Atticus from tip to the base. As Corey picks up speed, so does Atticus. Soon their hands work together in a rhythm, rubbing and stroking at the other. Corey's moans are a range of loud or soft. As for Atticus, he groans and pants.

"There you go, work me baby." Corey's eyes close as Atticus whispers sweet praises. His stomach twists and turns in an unfamiliar feeling. His legs tighten around Atticus's waist. Atticus's right hand works Corey as his left squeezes at the bed sheets below him. Corey's free hand finds itself tangled in Atticus's hair again.

"Atticus....oh god...please~" Atticus smirks as the man begs.

"Please what?" Atticus asks with a devish tone. Corey opens his eyes that cloud with pleasure.

"L-Let me cum....please oh god please." Corey picks up speed and so does Atticus. They work at each other, their hands pleasing the other.

"Go ahead darling, I won't hold you back." Atticus growls as Corey rubs his thumb over his tip. Those words are all Corey needed to cum in Atticus's hand and his own stomach. Atticus strokes him a few more times to milk out every drop of white liquid. Corey's hand stops moving and his breathing increases to pants. His eyes are closed shut. Atticus smiles proudly, and goes to jerk himself to his climax as well.

Corey opens his eyes to see Atticus panting and gasping as his own hands strokes his cock, eyes closed. Closely he watches as Atticus's hand goes up and down. The slit leaked more and more until it exploded onto Corey's stomach. Their cum mixes upon Corey's stomach.

"You did great, baby boy." Atticus kisses Corey's forehead.

"I'm s-sorry I c-couldn't.." Corey's voice is scratchy and quiet. Atticus kisses Corey's temples and massages his shoulders.

"I know baby, it's alright. You did perfectly."