Chapter Six

Seth's POV

I yawned and stretched out my hands as I made my way to the kitchen. I left Marian a sticky note telling her do some grocery shopping this afternoon and found the grocery bags placed over the counter top. I started digging through the bags, looking for something to eat.

I took out the food I needed and made myself a pb&j sandwich. Leaning against the counter with one hand over it, I took a bite of the sandwich. Marian makes my life so much easier. I had to give her credit for that. She was my magical cleaning fairy. I could make a mess out of this pad and I'd wake up and everything would be clean and tidy again. I didn't had to run to the grocery store when I forget to do my grocery shopping or have to dump my dirty laundries at the laundry shop when I run out of clothes to wear. I could just leave a sticky note and Marian would take care of everything for me.

Ah, this is the life.

An idea popped into my mind. Since she had been a good house cleaner and I felt kind of bad for playing a prank on her days ago, I thought I'd take her out. I reached for the wireless phone that rested on the counter top and dialed her number. It rang a few times before she picked it up.

"Hello?" I heard her annoyed voice on the other line. "Ano na naman kailangan mo?"

I swallowed the sandwich I was chewing. "We're going out. Wear something nice."

"Ano? 8:35 na ng gabi, Seth Timothy Fonacier, saan naman tayo pupunta?"

"We're going to party." I said.  

"Party?"

"Yes, we're going to a nightclub to party. Wala ka naman sigurong gagawin ngayong gabi."

"Well..." She trailed off.

"It'll be fun. You'd have to be euthanized if you get anymore boring." I chuckled.

"Asshole." She said in her usual irritated tone.

Marian's POV

I wore a black mini skirt and a black sleeveless peplum dress with a deep v-neck to match it. I admired myself in front of the mirror. I had never looked this sexy before. Hindi naman ako usually nagsusuot ng ganitong damit. It was actually a gift from Abby for my birthday a year ago at ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng chance na isuot ito. Wala naman akong gagawin dito sa bahay. Nang magkapamilya na ang mga kaibigan ko, I basically had no social life.  I rarely go out anymore since may kanya-kanya na kaming buhay ng mga kaibigan ko. Instead of spending the night watching the new dvd I just bought this afternoon, I decided to go with Seth. Makakapaghintay naman yun pero ito minsan lang 'to.

I jumped to my seat when I heard a car stop in front of my house. I peeked through my window and saw a sleek, black matte car. Seth stepped out of it in a red shirt, a black blazer over it, and a pair of jeans. I whistled quietly as he walked towards the door. He was fine as heck! He was oozing with confidence and charisma that would melt a beating heart. Kung hindi ka lang gago baka nagustuhan na kita.

He pressed the doorbell and I walked over to the door.

"Hi." I greeted him with a smile.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me from head to toe scrutinizingly. My throat went dry under his gaze, I swear I couldn't feel a single drop of moisture in my throat especially when his eyes paused on my chest. His adam's apple bobbed up and down his throat. Was I the only one who could feel the thick tension between us?

"That'll will do." He said shrugging his shoulders and turning his back to me. He walked back to his car and I hurriedly followed him. He sat on the driver's seat and I sat next to him on the passenger's seat. His car smelled of some really nice and expensive cologne and mint. It smelled just like him and I loved it. I felt drunk off his smell.