Chapter Eighteen

Seth's POV

"Seth..." A voice whispered huskily in my ears. I moaned, still half-asleep. I felt a hand lightly and teasingly caress my arm. I smiled, shifting and laying on my back. I slowly opened my eyes. It was still dark in my room, the thick curtains keeping the sunlight from going in, and my vision was still dazed from sleep.

Marian? I was in total shock when I saw who it was that I couldn't find the voice to speak. She had her hair in curls and she had nothing on but a sexy pair of bra and panties. My mind widened and my jaw dropped.

She giggled, a sexy and seductive giggle. Before I could say something, she cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. I felt her nibble my lower lip and it took awhile for me to respond to her kiss.

She climbed up on top of me, straddling my torso in between her legs without breaking our kiss. She began thrusting her hips, rubbing her crotch against my stomach. I groaned, feeling myself getting hard.

Her hand found its way to my growing manhood and she took it in her hand. She circled her fingers around it and slid it up and down. I never thought she could be this damn good. Never in my wildest imagination had I thought this would happen.

She moved her crotch down to mine and sat on my manhood with only tiny piece of cloth keeping us seperated. She pushed her panties aside and I felt her warm and wet flesh against my shaft. She leaned over to the bedside table and took a packet of condom. And I felt her putting it on me before she lowered herself to my manhood. I looked up at her as she began to move up and down on top of me.

Suddenly, it wasn't Marian anymore. It was another woman. I blinked, making sure what I was seeing was real. I tried to shut my eyes and open it again, hoping I'd see Marian but it was still the same woman.

"Something... wrong?" She asked as she pumped up and down.

I shook my head. "N-no..."

I just tried to concentrate on what we were doing. But for fuck's sake, I couldn't. Bakit si Marian ang nakita ko kanina? Have I had way too much alcohol last night? Was it the hang over?

Yeah, maybe it was just hang over. I'd probably overworked myself last night. I focused on the girl on top of me, gripping her waist with my hands and pushing the thought of Marian out of my mind.

Marian's POV

I bit my bottom lip, trying to focus on cleaning the living room. It was hard to ignore it, that tight and heavy feeling in my chest. May nadampot na naman akong damit ng babae. Seth was with a woman inside his room doing God knows what.

Hindi dapat ako naaapektuhan ng ganito sa tuwing may dinadala siyang babae. Wala akong karapatan dahil wala naman kaming relasyon. Besides, I couldn't compete with the women he beds. They all looked like someone who had stepped out of a fashion magazine. At ako? Ako lang naman si Marian Faith Perez. The 'OC nagging bitch'.

Kaya nga kahit alam kong may nararamdaman na ako para sa kanya pilit ko pa rin iyon itinatanggi kahit sa sarili ko. I knew I wouldn't stand a chance with him. He was way out of my league.

Bumukas ang pinto at lumabas doon ang isang babaeng naka lingerie lang. She was tall, slender, and beautiful. She stretched out her arms and yawned, before fixing her curly brown hair with her fingers.

"I can't find my dress, Seth." The girl said.

"Where'd you take it off?" Tanong ni Seth habang palabas ito ng kwarto.

"Nakapatong sa coffee table." I answered.

Napalingon sa akin si Seth. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds. I swallowed, feeling my throat drying. I was the one who broke our gaze, when I couldn't stand it any longer, I looked away. He had no idea how my chest like it was being squeezed seeing him with the woman he'd taken to his bed.

Parang wala lang na lumakad ang babae papunta sa coffee table. She proudly flaunted her body, the sway of her hips were unapologetic. She picked up her dress and put it on before turning to Seth.

"Come on, let's go out." Aya ng babae. Hinawakan niya si Seth sa kamay at hinila palabas.

Tinitigan ko ang pinto kung saan sila lumabas ng magsara iyon. Suddenly, I could feel my heart pounding hard against my chest. Habang nasa kwarto siya kasama ang babaeng iyon, may namuo nang plano sa isip ko. And I was going to finally do it.

I went to Seth's room and saw what I was expecting to see. Messy sheets and used condoms. Dinampot ko ang condom na ginamit niya. This decision wasn't out of impulse. Mula nang makausap ko sina Betsy, Andrea at Rose, wala na akong naisip kung hindi ang sinabi nila sa akin. I knew they were just kidding but I was serious about. I was positively sure that this was what I wanted. If I can't be a wife, then at least let me be a mother.

Kaya ko naman bumuhay ng bata. Hindi man ako mayaman, meron naman akong negosyo. I did a lot of research and a lot of thinking before I finally decided that I wanted a baby. Kaya siguro nagmamadali na rin akong magkaboyfriend dahil nagsisimula nang magkick in ang maternal instinct ko.

I took out a syringe without a needle from my pocket and unknot the condom. Nagresearch din ako tungkol sa in vitro fertilisation at nagulat ako sa presyo. It was more expensive than I thought, it would cost me an arm and a leg for me to be able to afford it. So I thought of another alternative. I'd have to do this the Marian way.

I hope Seth wouldn't mind. Itatapon lang naman din ito. One man's trash is a desperate woman's baby. Kung may mabuo man, hindi ko naman siya oobligahin sa bata. In fact, he wouldn't know the baby is his. I was the only one who decided this. The baby would only be mine.

Lord, patawarin niyo po ako sa gagawin ko. Alam kong maling magnakaw pero gusto ko na talaga magkaanak. Sana ibigay niyo na po sa akin ito, please.

I filled the syringe up with his semen. Umupo ako sa gilid ng kama at ibinaba ang shorts at underwear ko. I opened my legs and positioned the syringe in. I could feel his warm essence flowing inside me as I pressed on the syringe until it was empty. Then I lifted my my shorts and underwear back up, hoping for the best.