014. the annual shame

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

THE ANNUAL SHAME

 ❝THE ANNUAL SHAME❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The annual shame, is what the Stallions referred to this yearly losing game of football as. A lot of the students actually loved football, but forcing themselves to lose was dreadful.

Before the game began, Liv went to approach Finch, who was helping Maya with her makeup. As Maya applied her lipstick, Finch wiped away any excess that missed her lips.

"Thanks, babe." Maya smiled, before she leant forward to place a quick kiss on the Tarrayo's lips. Finch kissed back, and gave Maya a smile once she pulled away. The Machado then left, to see if her sister wanted to reapply any makeup.

"Hey, if it isn't the cute waitress who served me at the Grill. Finch." Olivia said, with a small smile. "Hey Liv... I remember you— that cute girl who ordered a cookies and creme milkshake." Finch replied, with a smug smile.

"Aw, you remembered." Liv admitted, with a laugh. "Yep.. sure did. You're really pretty but um, I have a girlfriend now." Finch confessed, as Liv glanced over to see Maya, who was talking to Nina and Stella.

"She's cute." Liv smiled, before Finch had a loving expression on her face. "She's gorgeous." Finch replied.

"I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to get coffee sometime... as friends of course. Maya can come too!" The Auclair suggested, as Finch nodded, "That would be fun." She replied with enthusiasm.

Finch then glanced over at Lexi, "Maybe I'll bring Lexi too." She smirked, as Liv blushed a little. "Oh no you saw that?" She asked, referring to the incident earlier where Liv and Lexi had first met. The Tarrayo nodded, "I mean.. who didn't?"