T. Yoriichi x Reader

Lemon!

You and Yoriichi have been dating for a while but he still hasn't shown you any kind of affection. You felt sad but you understood that he had probably been trying to move on from Uta's death so you haven't said anything about it. You also understood him because you feeling insecure for a while now, you didn't want him to know because you were afraid that you'd hurt him.

One day as you were laying down in bed, watching a TV show you've been obsessed with lately, Yoriichi opens the door to your room and stands at the entrence of your room. You looked over at him and paused the show, sitting up. He's never come to your door before.

"Do you need something darling?" You ask, looking at him calmly, though you were worried something might have happened.

Yoriichi bites his lip before looking away muttering something.

"What?" You ask, leaning forward to hear him better.

"Can i.." Yoriichi begins before trailing into small mumbles. You wait for him to talk but when he doesn't you encourage him. "Go on"
"Can i lay with..you?" He mutters softly, his eyes not meeting yours.

You didn't respond, shocked at his sudden question. When he finally looks at you, his face hardened now. "Never mind" he mumbled before turning around.

"No! I mean yes! Please, come lay with me" You say smiling at him.

His face lights up and runs over, hopping onto the bed before laying himself on you, his face buried on your chest and his arms around your waist. You chuckled at his behavior, stroking his hair and drawing circles on his back before you feel something poking you.

"Yoriichi your..thing is poking me." You say with your face turning into multiple shades of red and pink. He only smirked before pinning you against the bed and tugged at your shirt collar, he said. "And your gonna fix it.." He said in a strangely attractive low voice before attacking your neck, giving you dark red and purple hickey's.

This sudden action made you moan before he held your hands above your head and slowly grinds himself against you slowly as he bites down on your shoulder giving you a reddish pink love bite/mark. He then worked his way down before stopping at your pants and grinned before ripping them off of you, leaving you only in your panties.

He stared at your face which was flashing multiple shades of red. He took that as a sign that he was doing well before removing his pants and reveal the large boner in his undergarments. He smirked at your face expression as to which you were shocked since you didn't expect him to be this big.

He then teased you by rubbing his cock against your covered nether, making you groan but moan at the same time as he went faster and rougher.

He them removed your panties off and placed himself against your nether before looking at you with consent on which you only nodded your head yes. He just gave you wet kisses before slowly thrusting himself into you as you screamed in pain as he was near your 'barrier'. He stopped a bit before looking back towards you and caressed your cheek, wiping some tears away from your cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" He says with worry in his voice.

"P-please don't stop..i can handle the pain.." He smiled and kissed you on the lips passionately before slowly moving back into you, suddenly as if he was automatically feeling lustful, he began to rapidly move his hips as he roughly thrusts in you not giving you time to adjust as you were screaming in pain but were soon replaced by moans of pleasure. He continued to go fast and rough until he grabbed your leg and placed it over his shoulder as he thrusts deeper into you. You soon felt closer to reaching your climax causing him grinned as he began to thrust deeper and faster into you while giving small kisses on your neck and chest as you were a moaning mess.

He only grunted and moaned as he felt closer to him cumming, his cock twitching and leaking pre-cum as he went rougher and deeper into your nether, soon he tried to pull out but you wrapped your arms around his neck and refused to move them. This made him grin and continue to thrust into you before he groaned and moaned before he came inside of you. He breathed heavily as he Layed down beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck.

"Did i do good darling..?~" he grinned and smirked as you fell asleep after.

"I'll that as a yes then~" he smirked and covered both of you guys with the bed sheets and you two just stayed there the rest of the day, cuddling and sleeping.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/n Wow the longest i wrote in forever

Anyways i hoped you enjoyed!