A. Zenitsu x Male Reader

Notice: Demon reader, Male reader, Dominant reader

This is a request.. you know who you are 😀
Lemon

—————————————————————————

As you were sitting on top of zenitsu, sliding your fingers across his naked toned chest. "Are you sure zenitsu? Because I'm not gonna hold back." You said.

"I-I'm sure." His breathing a bit shaky and hitched from feeling your cold/warm hands around his chest, soon you pinched and twisted his nipples causing him to moan slightly.

You smirked and began to twirl your tongue around his his erected bud and began to roughly pinch his other nipple as you began to suck on his nipple, pulling and biting it a bit earning a hitched moan from him.

You began to move your hand across his chest with your free hand and began to stroke his cloth-covered cock, moving your hand in a circular motion.

Zenitsu let out a hitched moan and his cock began to become erected, standing at 7.5 inch long and 5 inch wide.

You got off of him and headed towards a cabinet and grabbed a small vibrator-like item, some rope, and a blindfold and walked back towards him before tying his wrist together with the rope and covering his eyes with the blindfold.

"N-name..what are you doing..?" He asked, a bit of fear in his voice.

"Can't say zenitsu, it would ruin the surprise.."
you began to grin and grabbed the small vibrater and a nearby rubber band and wrapped it against his cock. Zenitsu seemed to know what is is since he let out a small gasp.

You have him a small kiss and began to turn up the vibrater up to slow pace and zenitsu's breath hitched, groaning as he felt the vibrations on his cock.

You went for his neck, his sweet spot specifically and began to suck on the spot you were so familiar with, Zenitsu moaned out loud and a bit high-pitched as you began roughly suck the area and continue to do so until it turned into a reddish-purplish color. And you gave him a small bite puncture on the hickey as zenitsu whimpered and moaned from both pain and pleasure.

You took the remote and raised it to its highest point causing zenitsu to give a loud and very high pitched moan and you stared as a wet lubricant was beginning to leak out of his tip, his cock twitching.

You then smirked and took the vibrater off of him and placed it back into the cabinet after cleaning some of the pre-cum off.

"W-why did you stop so soon, I was about to cum.." He wimpered and you took the blind fold off.

"I'm not done yet.." you said with a small devilish smile

You then grabbed the hem of your pants and took them off along with your undergarments and you flipped zenitsu so he would be laying on his stomach, his bottom in the air.

"Name what are you doing..?" He asked, a bit concerned and scared but you couldn't make out a word he said since his face was face first into a set of pillows so his voice would sound muffled.

You then began to mercilessly pound into his ass, hardly giving him any time to adjust as you went in and out at a rapid pace.

"N-name..! I-it hurts!.." His screamed was muffled a bit but it was still audible but you didn't seem to notice since your mind was full of lust.

He moaned as he felt your shaft rub against his prostate and fill his ass inch by inch.

"Name..!" He screamed as he still hasn't fully adjust to this but his screams and yelps were soon replaced with moans of pleasure.

You began to slowly remove your shaft, zenitsu tensed down a bit but moaned loudly as you re-entered when your tip was at the edge of his hole, catching him by surprise.

You moved one of your hands towards his shaft and began to give him a hand job, moving your hand up and down, zenitsu's cock twitching as he was close to reach his climax.

He moaned and buried his pace into the pile of pillows as you continue to prod into his ass, your shaft twitching as you were also close to your reach as well.

Zenitsu let out a loud moan and climaxed a few moments before you did as you began to roughly and at inhuman speed ram Into his ass as you were also close to your climax as well.

You Let out a moan and then climaxed into his ass, after you reached your climax you removed your shaft from his hole and cleaned yourself and him up with a wet rag.

"Did you enjoy zenitsu?" You asked with a small smirk on your face as zenitsu was still sensitive after his climax. You wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed his cheek as he was fast asleep.

"I'll take that as a yes then.."

—————————————————————————

A/n: Probably the spiciest thing I wrote so far..

Requested by glitchy-shadow