T. Muichiro x Reader

Fluff
----------------------------------------------------------

You and Muichiro were best friends for a while now and you wanted to confess but you being insecure you thought that he would reject you so just you kept your feelings to yourself.

You and Him were watching TV comedies over at his house, you've never seen him laughing so much that your heart just melted at the sight of him smiling and laughing as the both if you lay down in his bed as laughs and giggles and be heard by him.

This made your face heat up so much that you were practically unaware if him placing his hand on your cheek and forehead before he just flicked the top of your forehead and stared at you with those big doe eyes.

"Earth to y/n, you there?" You snapped out of your trance as you saw him waving his hand in front of your face while flashing his million dollar adorable smile.

"I'm here muichiro." You reassured as your face was heating up so much that it was practically a beet red color.

"What were you thinking about hm?" He asked raising a brow and tilted his head slightly and you thought this was very adorable so you just smiled and spoke, "It was nothing, don't worry about it." You flashed him a large smile and he only nodded and rested his head on your lap as he mumbled a few words which you were only yo hear a small glimpse of.

"What was that mui?" You asked. He only smiled before he sat up and pressed his lips against yours, this caught you by suprise but you kissed back as he pinned you against the bed and smiled at your expression. "What i said was I love you..y/n"

This was totally unexpected but you weren't complaining. "I love you too, mui." You said as he smiled warmly at you and gave you another kiss on the lips before laying next to you in bed with his arms around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck.

The rest of the night you stayed over at his house and cuddled as if there was no tomorrow, muichiro did try to sneak in some unexpected neck kisses bit like i said, its not like your complaining.